IGNORED

Get In

Midge

Still waiting for mine. I need to get it soon as i havn't got my dolman pass yet. Would i be able to go in the shop and get one without my season ticket.

From what I understand passes for the Dolman Hall and ST are not related ,you can have a pass without being a ST holder.

Still waiting for mine. I need to get it soon as i havn't got my dolman pass yet. Would i be able to go in the shop and get one without my season ticket.

If you applied for bronze membership via your ST renewal/application you will be getting your pass in the post over the next few days.

You can only get your pass in the post directly from the ticket office or if you apply via the SC on a matchday.The club shop does not deal with bronze membership.

If you applied for bronze membership via your ST renewal/application you will be getting your pass in the post over the next few days.

You can only get your pass in the post directly from the ticket office or if you apply via the SC on a matchday.The club shop does not deal with bronze membership.

I forgot to add it on when i applied. Will i be able to apply for it on the open day.I think they said the ticket office will be open.I must get it because i don't know what i will do with myself without my half time pint

Mine has literally just arrived but the envelope is addressed to both my son and I, his ticket isn't in there....

My initial is T sit in the Williams

My son's has arrived today but still waiting for mine. Think i will hide his so he can't take the pi$$. :ph34r:

My son's has arrived today but still waiting for mine. Think i will hide his so he can't take the pi$$. :ph34r:

Likewise I'm waiting for mine. My Son had great pleasure waving his season ticket at me. What baffles me is that both applications were sent in the same envelope.

Shambolic!!

Archived