IGNORED

Just Saw This On Sky Sports Web Page

compo99

Just saw this on a sky sports web page talking about best signings of the season the usual are on there torres, hargreaves etc then this was posted

Luke Lynam (Leeds United fan) says...

I know this is far from the glitz of the premiership however surely bristol city have got to be given credit for the team that has finally realised the quality of lee trundle! He has been wasted in league 1 for too long and just watch him fire bristol up the championship next season.

Posted 15:08 2nd August 2007

so there we go!!!!

Just saw this on a sky sports web page talking about best signings of the season the usual are on there torres, hargreaves etc then this was posted

Luke Lynam (Leeds United fan) says...

I know this is far from the glitz of the premiership however surely bristol city have got to be given credit for the team that has finally realised the quality of lee trundle! He has been wasted in league 1 for too long and just watch him fire bristol up the championship next season.

Posted 15:08 2nd August 2007

so there we go!!!!

Well slap me silly and call me Tilly. A dirty Leeds fan giving us credit!

Prize for the best guess of what he's on/taken!

Well slap me silly and call me Tilly. A dirty Leeds fan giving us credit!

Prize for the best guess of what he's on/taken!

It certainly rhymes with Tilly.

I know a lot of Leeds fans and they are sound and close friends. What is it wiith gimps like you, is every fan who is not a BCFC fan naturally "dirty" to you?

Sort it out.

I know a lot of Leeds fans and they are sound and close friends. What is it wiith gimps like you, is every fan who is not a BCFC fan naturally "dirty" to you?

Sort it out.

Hey NEO...they have always been known as "Dirty Leeds"

ask your Leeds fan friends about it

Hey NEO...they have always been known as "Dirty Leeds"

ask your Leeds fan friends about it

To be fair, I thought this was the case aswell....i have amate whos a Leeds fan and hes never taken offence to being called "dirty" Leeds !

A slight over-reaction I feel mate :noexpression:

Personally I couldn't really care where the term comes from.

Whether it is historical or not, I wouldn't use it on here or anywhere else.

The way the post was put across was that of disbelief that the comment was from a Leeds fan, hence, critical of Leeds fans, who in the main, are decent football loving people.

Certainly i'd like to see some of their passion down AG on a regular basis.

My dad is a Leeds fan. I've never know him to be called a 'dirty Leeds' supporter.

It was brought back to prominance by Tim Lovejoy on Soccer A.M in recent years....kept showing all the bad fouls, tackles etc that Leeds commited....he soon got bored of it when a Billionaire bought his beloved Chelsea and he could take the berties out of all and sundry, not just Leeds. ####.

It was brought back to prominance by Tim Lovejoy on Soccer A.M in recent years....kept showing all the bad fouls, tackles etc that Leeds commited....he soon got bored of it when a Billionaire bought his beloved Chelsea and he could take the berties out of all and sundry, not just Leeds. ####.

Saying that, I do remember Leeds being pretty dirty when we played them in the cup a few years back, when they were a half decent Premiership side with Nigel Martin in goal.

Personally I couldn't really care where the term comes from.

Whether it is historical or not, I wouldn't use it on here or anywhere else.

The way the post was put across was that of disbelief that the comment was from a Leeds fan, hence, critical of Leeds fans, who in the main, are decent football loving people.

Certainly i'd like to see some of their passion down AG on a regular basis.

Get over yourself!! We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds we all hate Leeds!! :whistle2:

Talking of Leed utd

just seen this on bbc website

Leeds hit with 15-point penalty

Bates believes the League One club are now in a good position

Leeds have received permission to play in League One this season after being granted their Football League share but must do so with a 15-point deduction.

shame that a big club like leeds has been handled so bad

Talking of Leed utd

just seen this on bbc website

Leeds hit with 15-point penalty

Bates believes the League One club are now in a good position

Leeds have received permission to play in League One this season after being granted their Football League share but must do so with a 15-point deduction.

shame that a big club like leeds has been handled so bad

Ken Bates couldn't organize a prayer in a mosque never mind a football club, bloke is a grade A #####.

Saying that, I do remember Leeds being pretty dirty when we played them in the cup a few years back, when they were a half decent Premiership side with Nigel Martin in goal.

I seem to remember JF Hasselbaink (sp) throwing an elbow into the face of Tinman in the 2nd leg at the gate. After Dyche's volley hit the bar, I knew it wouldn't be our night. Came pretty close though....

Sort it out.

I assume 'Olympic Lisa Simpson' in your signature is not from Leeds then.

because she seems to fit the description of dirty....

Archived