IGNORED

Unbelievable

openEnd

So let me see if I understand?

On Thursday general opinion on here (not by me)... quote 'never mind the playoffs we're going to win the ****ing league'?

Wilson would be judged at the end of the season if we go up or not?

Murray was going to save our season 'Messiah', 'Second Coming', 'Saviour Returns'

90 minutes football ago Wilson was applauded for his transfer activity, now look, lets have a bit of consistency, because quite frankly some of you are embarassing yourselves. Knee jerk on Thurday, Knee jerk today!

Some of you on here are a ****ing disgrace.

How old are you, really?

Cus you need to ###### GROW UP.

Was the signing of Murray not allowed to inspire optimism at the club?

Were the signings of Rougier and Caskey not allowed to inspire optimism at the club?

Were Danny Wilson and the board not allowed to be congratulated for making 3 signings?

Are you a lonely, pathetic degenerate?

The answer to all the above questions begins with "Y" and consists of 3 letters. Apart from my opening question which is presumably a single digit number.

How old are you, really?

Cus you need to ###### GROW UP.

Was the signing of Murray not allowed to inspire optimism at the club?

Were the signings of Rougier and Caskey not allowed to inspire optimism at the club?

Were Danny Wilson and the board not allowed to be congratulated for making 3 signings?

Are you a lonely, pathetic degenerate?

The answer to all the above questions begins with "Y" and consists of 3 letters. Apart from my opening question which is presumably a single digit number.

Did I have a problem with ANYTHING posted on Thursday after the signings?

NO

I have a problem with how opinion can change from one extreme to another within the space of 90 minutes football.

Oh and PhatPillock, go away you saddo. :Sleep15:

Did I have a problem with ANYTHING posted on Thursday after the signings?

NO

I have a problem with how opinion can change from one extreme to another within the space of 90 minutes football.

What??

Well thanks for clearing that one up.

I don't think you know what your own ramblings mean, certainly no-one else does.

Please stop the posts, its embarrassing.

What??

I don't think you know what your own ramblings mean, certainly no-one else does.

Sorry to but in on your argument but Open End has made his position clear on his opinion of the manager for months.

I have no difficulty in understanding his comments.

Sorry to but in on your argument but Open End has made his position clear on his opinion of the manager for months.

I have no difficulty in understanding his comments.

Well my personal favourite (from this thread) is:

"I have a problem with how opinion can change from one extreme to another within the space of 90 minutes football."

Who would've thought it? People really change their opinions? Presumably openbender has been monitoring everyone's opnions as well? So, he could give us a run down of forum members who said we would categorically go up on Thurs but now have gone on record as saying we won't...

What??

You aren't the sharpest tool in the box are you PhatPillock?

I got half way writing an explantion in words of no greater that 2 syllables, but then I saw KingsNortonReds reply and thought why try explaining for the odd dumbass when KingsNortonReds post illustrates I can communcate quite effectively to people with a grasp of the english language.

Thanks KingsNorton you have saved me a lot of uneccessary work with a book called 'Thesaurus - translating for simpletons' :whistle:

So let me see if I understand?

Some of you on here are a ****ing disgrace.

In short, my pea-brained little flid of a friend...

NO, you clearly don't understand the basic reactions of human beings...primarily "excitement" followed by "dissappointment". You should've been taught basic things like that last year in the 2nd year of primary school, unless as I expect you are in the remedial class.

People are entitled to their views, including "highs and lows" on this forum.

Finally, I love the irony behind your final comment there. Maybe you are being a little harsh on yourself though.

Blimey, you two really do like trading blows dont you?

I've got a bottle of Blue Nun in the fridge. Hows about you come over to mine, share a glass, and Kiss & make up.

I might be able to find Paul McCartneys 'Pipes of Peace' somewhere to play in the background if it'll help clinch the deal.

Guest bemmyred

Yes openend, I just sat back and had a damned good laugh.

Murray was a one man team in an overall average one last season and nothing has changed 12 months on.

Not sure it's in anyones best interest to trade such insults that contain the word 'flid'.

Argue the toss by all means, but let's keep this condition by which the word originated out of it yeah?

Agreed, he never fails to let himself down, his true colours always shine through.

I also take great offence to him refering to me as a 'friend'. :whistle:

Guest rednorthampton
Fingers crossed that Open End & Phatwill are both German then!
Ha ha ha.....good one :D

Better than the telly ! (or the Rubgy that I`m watching !) :whistle:

Archived