IGNORED

Qpr Full House

glastonred

Have just got an email from a friend, who's also a QPR fan, that when he contacted the club to buy a ticket, he was informed that they were all sold out. So the East End will definitely be full, and the atmosphere should be electric! Roll on!.....

Hardly surprising mate, they were only given 2'000 tickets.

Have just got an email from a friend, who's also a QPR fan, that when he contacted the club to buy a ticket, he was informed that they were all sold out. So the East End will definitely be full, and the atmosphere should be electric! Roll on!.....

Went down to ground today to get my ticket & was told approx 15000 tickets sold so far including QPR's allocation, could be made all ticket next week, i reckon there will be a crowd of 17000+.

Went down to ground today to get my ticket & was told approx 15000 tickets sold so far including QPR's allocation, could be made all ticket next week, i reckon there will be a crowd of 17000+.

To me it stands to reason, we ended the last campaign with a full house, therefore we should begin the new campaign in like (Bristol) fashion. I will be disappointed if 11-8-2007 is not a sell out. :clapping:

is that all the away support will be this season 2000 per team?

The average will be about 1,500.

For every Wolves & WBA there's a Colchester, S****horpe or Burnley.

15,000 inc QPR = 2,000 + 9,200 ST + 4,800 POD.

I would think we may sell another 250/300 ST's next week but we'll need to shift 4,000 more POD to sell out so barring a really major swoop into the transfer market, it's unlikely we'll sell out.

For me, S****horpe will be a prime indicator of average support levels.

Eh?

S****horpe averaged 737 travelling fans in a championship winning season and brought 403 to Ashton Gate and suddenly they're the barometer for all clubs coming to AG in the Championship?

Blackpool, Bradford, Brighton, Carlisle, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Forest, Huddersfield and Oldham all averaged more away fans than S****horpe in a lower division than the CCC, having had less successful seasons and yet you expect S****horpe to be a prime indicator of average support levels this season.

As balanced as ever, BB.

Eh?

S****horpe averaged 737 travelling fans in a championship winning season and brought 403 to Ashton Gate and suddenly they're the barometer for all clubs coming to AG in the Championship?

Blackpool, Bradford, Brighton, Carlisle, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Forest, Huddersfield and Oldham all averaged more away fans than S****horpe in a lower division than the CCC, having had less successful seasons and yet you expect S****horpe to be a prime indicator of average support levels this season.

As balanced as ever, BB.

Had S****horpe's match at Ashton Gate been well into their promotion charge and not the first match of the season, then I think there would have been nearer 600-650 away fans on the day. Totally irrelevant, I know!

Eh?

As balanced as ever, BB.

To be fair to BB, I think he means Scunny will be a good indicator of what total attendances will be at AG this season, 12-13k in all probability with 500 away fans for the less glamourous fixtures such as Scunny, Barnsley, Col U etc.

To me it stands to reason, we ended the last campaign with a full house, therefore we should begin the new campaign in like (Bristol) fashion. I will be disappointed if 11-8-2007 is not a sell out. :clapping:
Bristol has waited 8 years for Championship football to return, So it's disappointing that it wont be a sale out.

You can bet your life though that if we start 2008/09 in the Prem then that will sale out.

I'm pretty sure that if we did make it to the Prem then every match would sell out.
TBH I don't care if the QPR game is a sell out, All I care about is getting back in The EE and singing the lads on to victory and relieving some stress. If Others don't want to be there then don't. Not my problem.

TBH I don't care if the QPR game is a sell out, All I care about is getting back in The EE and singing the lads on to victory and relieving some stress. If Others don't want to be there then don't. Not my problem.

That is what I was thinking all through the game today to be honest, can not wait to be back in there next week and singing my heart out for the team.

The average will be about 1,500.

For every Wolves & WBA there's a Colchester, S****horpe or Burnley.

15,000 inc QPR = 2,000 + 9,200 ST + 4,800 POD.

I would think we may sell another 250/300 ST's next week but we'll need to shift 4,000 more POD to sell out so barring a really major swoop into the transfer market, it's unlikely we'll sell out.

I guess there is 3 000 more POD to be shifted for a sell out. Hard enough.

I actually think 2000 is enough for away fans,that way we get more opportunities to outsing them and also gives more of our fans chance to get in.

The club could have simply turned round and gave more but I think that due to the fact that City will also have fans in the same end as away fans means that it isn't a good idea to give too much away.

A lot of big clubs don't give that much away tickets anyway,I remember when Sunderland were in the old first division,we only got about 1300 tickets out of 48000,yet gave them the whole EE for the return fixture.

Interesting to see what happens when WBA come to AG with Home and Away fans in the same end,seperated by black sheet.

I seem to remember a certain situation last time we played them

To be a sell out they need to sell some tickets, with that in mind maybe the ticket office should try picking up the phone?

Call 1: 45 minutes in which I went from 4th in the queue to 1st before the system decided the queue was full and I should call back later.

Call 2(in progress): 25 minutes I have moved from 7th to 5th. If it hangs up on me again I'll try one of my local clubs who will no doubt be happy to sell me a ticket in less than 5 minutes.

:grr:

To be a sell out they need to sell some tickets, with that in mind maybe the ticket office should try picking up the phone?

Call 1: 45 minutes in which I went from 4th in the queue to 1st before the system decided the queue was full and I should call back later.

Call 2(in progress): 25 minutes I have moved from 7th to 5th. If it hangs up on me again I'll try one of my local clubs who will no doubt be happy to sell me a ticket in less than 5 minutes.

:grr:

Same here - I have a ST but wanted to try and get a ticket for the Mrs as well....spent 14 Mins in the queue and moved from 8th to 7th !!!

Ooops! :blush:

Even worse news then-only 3,800 POD.

Can't see us selling out and CS may give QPR another 1,000 now.

The problem as i see it is its the holiday season + the balloon fiesta - i suspect more probables are absent than possibles who will walk up and pay on the day.

If i was guessing i would say the attendance will be at least 15500 - which isnt too bad considering the circumstances?

Same here - I have a ST but wanted to try and get a ticket for the Mrs as well....spent 14 Mins in the queue and moved from 8th to 7th !!!

Call 2 is now 1hr 20 mins in duration and I'm 3rd in the queue.

Only BCFC could spend £££ on a marketing campaign and then not answer the phones.

Charlton vs S****horpe is looking very likely to have a couple of extra supporters come Saturday.

Only BCFC could spend £££ on a marketing campaign and then not answer the phones.

Charlton vs S****horpe is looking very likely to have a couple of extra supporters come Saturday.

UMMMMMMMMM

you think the new number rate of 10p/min, has anything to do with the time your waiting. ( i think city get 2p/min from this but i may be wrong )....

i also rang commercial at 11.40am today re a sponsership deal ..... not big sponsership, just the programme for one match, but still over £600 ..... after 2 number options ..... i finished at an answer machine

i didn't bother leaving a message

:englandsmile4wf:

If your serious about going - let me know I live right by the ground and would walk over and get them rather than you having to suffer S****horpe -

This is a honest offer mate not a joke. Let me know and I'll be happy to help

If your serious about going - let me know I live right by the ground and would walk over and get them rather than you having to suffer S****horpe -

This is a honest offer mate not a joke. Let me know and I'll be happy to help

1hr 47 mins and the call was answered. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Archived