IGNORED

I Feel So Sorry For The Board

Red Robin

Todays performance again was diaobolical,talk about sideways football.

I dont think are players are aware where the goalmouth is.

Rougier looked quality held ball up well, and put some lovely balls in, Danny took him off for no passion Mr Roberts.

Murray very quite start nothing special got some cross in from the byline which we have been missing.

Personally I can not see us winning any of our next five games on our last three performaces.

I really am concerned, if we are capable of hitting the playoffs as there is still plenty of points up for grabs for other teams to grab.

Our fans were brilliant today,We deserve better.

I really felt for Steve and the board today.

Wilson must go at the seasons end, If promotion is not gained,infact I think he would or should resign after 4 years trying.

RR

As I mentioned before, congrats to the board for doing something - just a pity it was a few weeks too late
What, you think Danny went to them a few weeks ago with a list of targets and they said "Ok, thanks, Danny, we'll get on to that in a month or so.", do you?

What an odd take on the world you have.

What, you think Danny went to them a few weeks ago with a list of targets and they said "Ok, thanks, Danny, we'll get on to that in a month or so.", do you?

What an odd take on the world you have.

Thats not entirely fair edson. You know as well as I do that for some unknown reason the entire football league goes bonkers on the final transfer day.

Why Wilson needed them in the first place is a different matter entirely.

Guest markoutwest
You know as well as I do that for some unknown reason the entire football league goes bonkers on the final transfer day.

Not the whole truth my friend...

I think a couple of teams didn't, now where are they in the division? :whistle:

Not the whole truth my friend...

I think a couple of teams didn't, now where are they in the division? :whistle:

I've got no problem with Plymouth and so long as both City & Plymouth get promoted i'd be delighted. Why the Westcountry hasn't been able to produce a team capable of sustaining top flight football remains a mystery and whoever reaches there first will surely reap the rewards of fans throughout Somerset, Dorset, & Devon.

Fortunately for you the Pilgrims are playing for each other and clearly the loss of Sturrock hasn't unsettled the camp as the City fans would have hoped.

Well done. Your Championship is well deserved.

Guest torquay red

I hate to say it but plymouth do deserve the championship :@ oh god that really hurt saying that,i cant stand the the place,hate it,wont even take the wife shopping there!

or it could be edson that DW went to the board a month ago and said we have no chance of getting out of this league with this bunch of t#ssers but the board kept their hands firmly in their pockets
Yeah, £350k for Miller, £250k for Wilkshire, £100k for Goodfellow. What a bunch of tightarses.

As I said, odd take you have.

Guest swindonite
or it could be edson that DW went to the board a month ago and said we have no chance of getting out of this league with this bunch of t#ssers but the board kept their hands firmly in their pockets
No offence but there's only 1 person you can blame for still being in this league and thats DW, why the ###### are you sticking up for him? He's ###### useless, he's operated on a budget for the last 2 or 3 years that 90%+ of D2 managers can only dream of, and you're still here. hohohohoh :whistle::D:laugh:

Guest bristolbred

:@ The Board need to listen to the fans after the recent run of results. Money bought success for Wigan last year, but it hasn't for us, so that leads me to think that the Manager has a lot to do with it. And unfortunately, our current manager, with his unbelievable team tactics, is NOT the man for getting Bristol City to the first division!!

So, without a doubt, Wilson OUT!! :@

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

The fans and the board have done their best this season. 8,000 season tickets, great away support and an atmosphere back at the gate. The board have spent over 1m on players and have went out of their way to open the East End and against Grimbsy Steve L(?) was there at the gate to shake our hands. The fans and Board can't do anymore!

Archived