IGNORED

Morning All

BCFC1968

Morning all .Well the big days here at last thought it would never arrive?..But hey the weather forecast looks good , hopefully a sale out at the Gate and Hopefully 3points in the bag what more can we ask for on opening day of season? (besides a few pints) anyway lets all get behind the lads at kickoff and show this championship that we aint no pushovers.

CMON U RREDDDDDDDDSSSSSS!!!

Morning!, This is the day we have all been waiting for. The anticipation, the excitement, the anxiety (depending on your outlook) all come to a head. This is OUR day! Leave home at 10 ariive in BS3 at 11. Ship and CAstle for beer, down to robins for to meet everyone else and watch Prem game. Ah, Saturdays are back! Cant beat this ,atchday feeling. So, for anyone and everyone who reads this post, Lets make this day a f##king good one. Enjoy youreselfs guys and gals. :englandsmile4wf::fingerscrossed::englandsmile4wf:

Being something of a seasoned (excuse the pun) campaigner of 40 years I have to say that this is the first season in a very long time that I feel a sense of anticiption about the upcoming season.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a 'feelgood factor' but its very close.

Heres hoping....... :fingerscrossed:

Saturdays haven't been the same since that fateful day against Rotherham.

In 1 hour and 55 minutes the new season officially kicks off, and I can't wait. This season isn't going to be easy, but then wheres the fun if we won every single game!?

We WILL still be in the Championship this time next year.

COME ON YOU REDS!! :city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city:

Archived