IGNORED

Promising Start.....

Deckard79

2-2 Full Time, dramatic goal by Murray to take the lead with moments to play then an equalizer for QPR in stoppage time.

Can't complain too much, it seemed like Murray's goal was against the run of play at the time. Basso off injured hope its not too bad. I think the commentator said it best, due to the situation many fans will be sad that we didn't get 3 points today, but it sounds like most would have been happy to settle for the 1 just moments before Murray went on his run.

All in all not a bad start I think. Maybe Basso gets the day off to recover midweek and will be fit for the next league game.

Just on another note though I see Blackpool had an excellent win today over Leicester today so next week will be another tough one, Blackpools defense was very impressive today so time for Trunds to shine next week?

Martin (Mad Dog) Allen as manager, 12 new players - surprised? Not me.

I thought S****horpe drawing Charlton was fairly impressive. Just proves its going to be a tough fight and if we win some games we can be right in the thick of it, but if we lose them we could be in trouble, so lets win some :)

Again, a very impressive result, but as with Leicester, Charlton have a load of new signings trying to fit in, so not as big a shock as you'd think. What today has shown is that any team can beat any of the others on a good day, so I reckon we might surprise a few of the bigger teams, as well as losing or drawing some games we'd be expected to do well in. For example, I had Sheff Weds as an outside promotion bet, only fro them to get tonked at Ipswich. Southampton losing 4-1 at home to Palace was a bit surprising also.

Archived