IGNORED

Referee

Ralph Milne

That ref was awful! There first goal should've been a freekick. He clearly kicked Basso in the stomach and how is that not a freekick?

Even there second goal was suspect, I'm not sure it was a freekick 2 them and then there big striker was all over Orr.

It was a big disappointment but still, roll on Blackpool I say!!!

Yup was very poor today. Gave us some free kicks that wern't free kicks and we were on the receiving end of some bad decisions. Also some very dodgy offside decisions.

Never was in contol of the game......first half Carey got a warning then 5 min later he chopped someone down just outside the area, ref called him over Carey ignored him and got away with it. Not complaining but very poor ref!

That ref was awful! There first goal should've been a freekick. He clearly kicked Basso in the stomach and how is that not a freekick?

Even there second goal was suspect, I'm not sure it was a freekick 2 them and then there big striker was all over Orr.

Definately, I thought the second goal was definately going to be ruled out, when the ref pointed to the half-way line I couldn't believe it, he pretty much piggy-backed Orr, TERRIBLE

I thought all three were dreadful today. Missed blatant offences one minute, then blowing for nothing free kicks (or missing advantage) the next. I had hoped that the standard of the officials might improve in a higher division, but on today's performance I'd settle for League 1/2 refs any day!

Archived