IGNORED

Water Not Allowed

dezgimed

OK - can someone please tell me

1) has a water bottle EVER been thrown onto the pitch

2) has a water bottle ever been thrown at rival fans (it would have to be one hell-of-a-throw for a bottle to be thrown from the Atyeo 100 metres to the Wedlocks!!!)

3) has anyone ever been injured at AG by a water bottle

No -of course not, so who exactly thinks up this stupidity?

I have heard of coins being thrown (at some grounds) and I believe a mobile phone was thrown at a Premier Ground once, and at Cardiff they threw crisp packets full of urine at us - so why don't they confiscate my money and phone? - and stop selling crisps? - and close the toilets as well?

And I have a voice - that could be used to swear - so maybe I should be gagged on entering Ashton Gate - and handcuffed for good measure (in case I use my arme to gesture).

Yeah - thats it : handcuff and gag everyone, don't allow them food or water & charge them £30 - no more risk of "trouble" H&S happy - end of.

Confiscate Your Money?...

Blimey I thought that was already Sextons responsibility & he's done just that in advance for ST holders, with a second line of defence against dangerous money entering AG being POTD prices, been very effective in most cases -if you've still got cash in your pocket you must've jumped in over the wall!!... -well I guess no systems 100% foolproof!!! ;)

I noticed it aswell, he didnt look very impressed to say the least!!

The 4th official was not at all pleased. To be fair to the QPR player he did yell "heads heads!" about three times before it clocked him on his noddy.

Gregory made an amusing comment of "should have been a glass one" to the 4th official who tried to stay angry

And if you want to bellow out racist abuse from the front of Block H of the Dolman to our own and opposition players as one or 2 numpties were doing yesterday the stewards find that perfectly acceptable as well! :disapointed2se:

Cue another thread!

I had a bloke who was sat 2 seats away from me racially abusing the QPR players. Even got it wrong by getting Ben Sahar mixed up with that Hogan Effre bloke that came on! ####!

OK - can someone please tell me

1) has a water bottle EVER been thrown onto the pitch

Yes - I remember at the end of that match against Bournemouth a few years ago when that #### ran on and waved his fist at that useless ref

2) has a water bottle ever been thrown at rival fans (it would have to be one hell-of-a-throw for a bottle to be thrown from the Atyeo 100 metres to the Wedlocks!!!)

Don't think so!

3) has anyone ever been injured at AG by a water bottle

Doubt it but the poor lad who was forced to drink out of someone else's discarded bottle might be laid up by now

No -of course not, so who exactly thinks up this stupidity?

I have heard of coins being thrown (at some grounds) and I believe a mobile phone was thrown at a Premier Ground once, and at Cardiff they threw crisp packets full of urine at us - so why don't they confiscate my money and phone? - and stop selling crisps? - and close the toilets as well?

And I have a voice - that could be used to swear - so maybe I should be gagged on entering Ashton Gate - and handcuffed for good measure (in case I use my arme to gesture).

Yeah - thats it : handcuff and gag everyone, don't allow them food or water & charge them £30 - no more risk of "trouble" H&S happy - end of.

Sometimes it stinks being treated like a football fan. In any other industry we'd be treated like customers. As another poster has said, Geoff Capes couldn't throw a two litre water bottle very far but anyone could throw a small bottle (like the free ones given out by the EP which seemed to be allowed - I had two!) a decent way - just doesn't make sense???

Was very dissapointed with the stewarding at the turnstyles..

My little bother tried to walk in with a 2ltre bottle of water, as it was a tad hot today.

Was shocked to find some female steward snatched it off him saying ''No large bottles of water allowed''.

So had to buy a small, sorry, minature bottle for £1.70!! With no lid!

What exactly is that all about? Profit making only or what???

Pi55ed off not to say the least!

:disapointed2se:

I went outside at half time and bought a bottle at the burger shed behind the Williams... walked straight back in with it. No worries. I guess being well over 30 I look like an old sedate duffer these days. :noexpression:

Archived