IGNORED

What About......

Dolman Block B

Without doubt.

Sorry, but I don't think Enoch would be anywhere near a professional football club, if he wasn't 9 foot 7.

To me he's there simply for his physical size.

I'm comletely baffled that someone 6 foot 5 or what ever he is, can shrink to 5 foot 2 when he jumps for a ball ?

He was at fault for the 2nd goal, as it was that other great lump he was supposed to be marking, nodded the ball back across for the equaliser.

He should get a video on John Fashanu, and watch it 24, 7, and learn.

I'm worried to death, that if Trundle gets injured, where's any threat up front going to be posed ?

Scott for me.

giving Murray a chance along side Trundle?

Perhaps tues aganist Brentford?

A good chance Arn, but that makes Jevo excess baggage on the wage bill. Plummer on the bench, and what has happened to Keogh. Is he out of favour, out the door or just out of sorts with GJ. Perhaps injured, but after last season I thought he was ready to make his mark. Fontaine looks to have moved up the pecking order.

I think GJ will use the squad to ensure his players all get some match time, especially those who did not start against QPR. Now who are we playing ?

A good chance Arn, but that makes Jevo excess baggage on the wage bill. Plummer on the bench, and what has happened to Keogh. Is he out of favour, out the door or just out of sorts with GJ. Perhaps injured, but after last season I thought he was ready to make his mark. Fontaine looks to have moved up the pecking order.

I think GJ will use the squad to ensure his players all get some match time, especially those who did not start against QPR. Now who are we playing ?

Morning Barry.

Keough not on the bench was really odd.

He was fit, but not even in the squad?

You tell me!!!!!

Just think its worth a try tues

Blackpool sat is going to be tough.

They had a great away win yesterday, and will be up for it.

Was in the Harp Inn last night in Clevedon and there was a Leicester fan in there wearing his club shirt.He'd been to the game and said that the B'pool 'keeper was outstanding and that Leicester had fluffed loads of chances.B'pool scored with one of their two attacks.

As for Murray starting at Brentford. Possible but I would expect Johnson to stick with Trundle/Showumni.They need games together if they are going to be the first choice strikers.Partnerships take time to develop.

Was in the Harp Inn last night in Clevedon and there was a Leicester fan in there wearing his club shirt.He'd been to the game and said that the B'pool 'keeper was outstanding and that Leicester had fluffed loads of chances.B'pool scored with one of their two attacks.

As for Murray starting at Brentford. Possible but I would expect Johnson to stick with Trundle/Showumni.They need games together if they are going to be the first choice strikers.Partnerships take time to develop.

Trundle & Showunmi won't form an attacking partnership and I hope we have a pacey striker in by Blackpool-Either that or one up top.We can't pretend that we've got pace up front and Murray & Sproule (When Available) might make the difference but if we're going 4-4-2 and Trundles playing we MUST have quality & pace next to him and ES & PJ just aren't that player.

Agree,partnerships take time, but Trundle and a.n.other I'm afraid

I wouldn't start Murray up front on Tuesday but I'd give him a run from right-wing. Personally, I'd go with Trundle and Jevons up front and see how that works in a competitive game. If Trundle was fully fit then he should be rested but he looks behind the other lads in terms of match fitness which is why I would play him on Tues.

It's the ideal chance to give Plummer his debut from the bench as well as rotate the squad. So I'd go with something like, 4-4-2: Henderson, Orr, Fontaine, Keogh, Vasko, Murray, Betsy, Skuse, Russell, Trundle, Jevons. Bench: Carey, Wilson, Johnson, Plummer, Showunmi.

I wouldn't start Murray up front on Tuesday but I'd give him a run from right-wing. Personally, I'd go with Trundle and Jevons up front and see how that works in a competitive game. If Trundle was fully fit then he should be rested but he looks behind the other lads in terms of match fitness which is why I would play him on Tues.

It's the ideal chance to give Plummer his debut from the bench as well as rotate the squad. So I'd go with something like, 4-4-2: Henderson, Orr, Fontaine, Keogh, Vasko, Murray, Betsy, Skuse, Russell, Trundle, Jevons. Bench: Carey, Wilson, Johnson, Plummer, Showunmi.

Nice one........think Tin is about spot on with that

Archived