IGNORED

Darren Byfield

WarksRed

Couple of Millwall supporters seemingly not too worried about it, with the comments "We know he can do the business....when his hearts in it."

Another says hurry up and take him, whilst someone else says he's as good as Trundle and should be worth a lot more than £250k. Scores goals wherever he is, but isn't exactly prolific.

Trundle and Byfield could be interesting......even if some of the attention does go to their other halves :innocent06:

Apparently he's been caught cheating by his missus Jamelia a few times now..legend, get him in the team straight away!!

'Apparently' being the operative word. Jamelia has since stated the stories were fiction created by the papers.

anyone heard any other whispers about this

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=77805

:englandsmile4wf:

It appears that Byfield has been left out of the team for a couple of games & didn't make the bench on Saturday.

Looking on the Millwall Rivals site, rumour is that he had a dust up with team mate Shaw.

Walsall & Charlton are teams interested.

Guest ashtonyate

Looking at his C V the one thing i would ask is his personal life going to interfere with his football,if he and his partner are having trouble his football will suffer

which looks like what his happening at Millwall. worth taking him on loan for a while to see if he can put it all behind him moving out of the smoke may be what the doctor ordered.

I met Byfields father while at work a month or so ago and he said he 'wouldnt be suprised to see his son at AG. The fact that DBs family live in Bristol may have some bearing on his decision. His dad told me he was flogging his place in London regardless.

personally, I think he is a decent player with a bit of baggage. If GJ can sort his head out then IMHO we would have a decent player with the one thing we are lacking up front, PACE.

Sproule / Murray / McCindoe and Byfield along with LT would take some stopping.

As a devils advocate, is the answer to our problem already at the club? Ivan has played up front before and I am pretty sure Scotty could do a job there.

U REDS

Jemal Johnson might have been goer had he not got himself a hamstring injury playing Brigton :doh: shame, would have liked to see him at City.

Grr, there has to be some quality strikers rotting in top class clubs, footballers really pi%% me off sometimes, money grabbing gits, how about just wanting to play Football at a decent club at a decent level? Agents filling their offen empty heads with delusions of grandeur.

I blame agents, i hate them avec le passion, what is the point in a frickin agent? I really don't know, they just like to get paid off other peoples sweat, ###### hate them!!!

I would despise having to work with football agents, i would treat them with the same contempt as i treat cockroaches and blue bottles, they are no better, in fact i would imagine a pint with a few cockroaches would be far more interesting and much less disgusting than having to be in the same room with a football agent, pure scum of the earth.

Jemal Johnson might have been goer had he not got himself a hamstring injury playing Brigton :doh: shame, would have liked to see him at City.

Grr, there has to be some quality strikers rotting in top class clubs, footballers really pi%% me off sometimes, money grabbing gits, how about just wanting to play Football at a decent club at a decent level? Agents filling their offen empty heads with delusions of grandeur.

I blame agents, i hate them avec le passion, what is the point in a frickin agent? I really don't know, they just like to get paid off other peoples sweat, ###### hate them!!!

I would despise having to work with football agents, i would treat them with the same contempt as i treat cockroaches and blue bottles, they are no better, in fact i would imagine a pint with a few cockroaches would be far more interesting and much less disgusting than having to be in the same room with a football agent, pure scum of the earth.

Agents are a symptom, not the disease.

Stop the mental money going in and Meglomaniac Chairman spending more than they can afford & still being allowed to borrow more to do it (Take Heed Banks) and the agents will virtually disappear.

Archived