IGNORED

Just Got Back

g_funk

i am dissapointed today after travelling up there, to sit in that god awful trafic for an hour and for us to lose!

it was an even match and in my opinion i thought murray was marked out of the game very well by there left back (great crosses ferom the corners though, something we've missed!), rougier played well and i was baffled why he came off, tinnion was frustrated today (he should have started in the middle, he aint got the legs for the left wing!) and tommy looked tired (we should have rested him 4 next week)

we battled hard though, it was a very very good goal which finished us off, but it was good to see lee score, and that is the types of goals we need if we are to go up, its these sort of goals that we have not been scoring,

if DW can play the players in the right positions then i have no doubts about us beating QPR next week its the biggest game of the season, but our team is always up for the big ones and 9 times out of ten we get the right result

dissapointing as the result may be,

we need to stick behind the lads!

anyone agree/disagree?

COME ON YOU REDS!

• Admin

if DW can play the players in the right positions then i have no doubts about us beating QPR next week its the biggest game of the season, but our team is always up for the big ones and 9 times out of ten we get the right result

The thing is, should we really be left "praying" that our £250k a year manager picks players in the right positions or should we "expect" a man who is rewarded as handsomely as he is to do it anyway?

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Three losses but only 3 points + good behind .

We are drawing instead of winning so are not putting the gap between us as we could .

massive massive game and 6 pointer next week Come on you Rssssss

Archived