IGNORED

Injury Update

Bristol Boy

GJ on the OS say's that there will be changes for the squad this evening. With some players with knocks being rested and in an earlier article GJ said Brooker and Noble were 2-3 weeks behind the rest of the squad (from a pre-season training aspect) .

When is the squad announced?

GJ on the OS say's that there will be changes for the squad this evening. With some players with knocks being rested and in an earlier article GJ said Brooker and Noble were 2-3 weeks behind the rest of the squad (from a pre-season training aspect) .

When is the squad announced?

Usually about 7-7:30. We know that Chris Weale is playing in goal. Carey at centre back with Fontaince (i assume). McCallister left back with probably Orr right back.

Lee Johnson will probably play centre midfield with Elliot. The 2 wingers will be hard to judge, probably McIndoe left and Brian Wilson right.

Trundle up front with 1 from Jevo, Enoch or Murray.

What a great team that looks on paper.

Usually about 7-7:30. We know that Chris Weale is playing in goal. Carey at centre back with Fontaince (i assume). McCallister left back with probably Orr right back.

Lee Johnson will probably play centre midfield with Elliot. The 2 wingers will be hard to judge, probably McIndoe left and Brian Wilson right.

Trundle up front with 1 from Jevo, Enoch or Murray.

What a great team that looks on paper.

All we know is that Weale's playing and there'll be some changes.

Does this game count as one of Sproule's 4 banned games?

It does, so if we manage to beat Brentford tonight, another game that he misses because of his four game suspension would be in the Carling Cup second round. That means he would only miss the Blackpool game on Saturday before he can start playing in the league, which is good news.

It does, so if we manage to beat Brentford tonight, another game that he misses because of his four game suspension would be in the Carling Cup second round. That means he would only miss the Blackpool game on Saturday before he can start playing in the league, which is good news.

No it won't.

The next round of the cup is on 29th August and we play S****horpe on 25th.

He misses:QPR, Brent, Black & Scun-He can play against our opponenents in the next round, always assuming we win tonight.

I reckon that Vasko might start along side Fontaine with Carey on the bench.Vasko certainly needs games to help him acclimatise to the English game and as City are longer eligable for the Mickey Mouse Cup the Carling could be the right competition.

The other changes might come up front.Jevons instead of Showumni to partner Trundle.

Btw - I fancy Trundle to open his account tonight.

Archived