IGNORED

Very Interesting Initiative

fka dagest

Personally, I despise the idea that we will once again witness the working mans game being turned in to a family puppet show.

I look forward to seeing the piccies of the Clifton set in their old-fashioned colourful bathing costumes. How I will chortle. FFS!

Personally, I despise the idea that we will once again witness the working mans game being turned in to a family puppet show.

Why not keep it working class then?

Bring your deck chair, roll up your trousers and put a knotted hankie on your head!

Champion!!! :thumbsup:

Want a storm trooper buddy?

Why don't you do the Leia in the gold bikini?

Give us something to do for 15 minutes at half-time other than watch "my left foot" try to hit the area of grass a good 15 metres to the left of the bike again.

Why don't you do the Leia in the gold bikini?

Give us something to do for 15 minutes at half-time other than watch "my left foot" try to hit the area of grass a good 15 metres to the left of the bike again.

I was thinking more of a hula skirt with a bikini....... :innocent06:

I was thinking more of a hula skirt with a bikini....... :innocent06:

I was thinking that is too much clothing for a hot day. The goal-post makes an excellent pseudo-pole too.

Sweet.

Do the biz by the East End goal-net and you can see that from the gents toilet there. Make life easier all round. :banana:

God i'm missing the subbers forum!

I was thinking that is too much clothing for a hot day. The goal-post makes an excellent pseudo-pole too.

Sweet.

Do the biz by the East End goal-net and you can see that from the gents toilet there. Make life easier all round. :banana:

God i'm missing the subbers forum!

Pole dancing? Havent done that for a while since my back injury back in 2003. Brake dancing used to be my forte would that do?any idea what the prize is for best dressed?

Pole dancing? Havent done that for a while since my back injury back in 2003. Brake dancing used to be my forte would that do?

Calipers or disc? :icecream:

BREAK Dancing would be acceptable provided you throw in some robotics. A caterpillar or two wouldn't go amiss either.

I'll did out my Electric Boogaloo tape and my massively oversized boom-box (complete with Frankie Says Relax sticker).

Calipers or disc? :icecream:

BREAK Dancing would be acceptable provided you throw in some robotics. A caterpillar or two wouldn't go amiss either.

I'll did out my Electric Boogaloo tape and my massively oversized boom-box (complete with Frankie Says Relax sticker).

Did you have the special T shirts that they brought out too? I can do the spin will that do? Will need to practice on the pole theres plenty of em in Bristol. ;)

Did you have the special T shirts that they brought out too? I can do the spin will that do? Will need to practice on the pole theres plenty of em in Bristol. ;)

I had a Frankie t-shirt, albeit, not an official one as my message was a bit risque.

As for the spin, sounds arousing, but my imagination often differs from the real thing.

I'm with you on the Poles; difficult to spell surnames aren't they?

Archived