IGNORED

Blackpool Match Thread

westonred

I'm just saying, we all know what he is capable of. He will add a goal or two, but once again we fail flat in the summer when we didnt aquire a pacey striker!

All I'm saying is people are crying out to bring Jevo on....when only months ago we wanted him out of the club! Sounds like desperation to me

I know, we are all feeling frustrated. No pace in the team, Vasko, Skuse and Basso left on the bench, that's the last throw I think, unless Vasko goes on for Jack Trundle!

again, another unbelievable quote :noexpression:

And Jevons cut it how exactly?

And what has Enoch contributed then? Absolutely nothing so far. It's no coincedence that since Jevons has come on he has created chances already. Just had a shot. That's more in ten mins than Enoch did in the entire first half and first 15 of the second. Jevons has looked far better partnering Trundle than Enoch.

Also you appear to have forgotton that Jevons was our top scorer last season??? Which on it's own answers your question.

Now I'm not a big Jevo fan, but compared to Enoch I'd pick him EVERY time

He was our top goal scorer

yes but out of him and Enoch, who scored the ost goals in open play, or in the league for that matter? I'm sure Jevons got only 7 league goals or something stupid like that

The simple fact of the matter is, neither one of them are good enough at this standard, and anyone who thinks so is deluded!

They'll be this season's Colchester, if you know what I mean.

Scunny are two up against Burnley, so we look as though we are the only promoted side who cannot cope with life at the higher level.

Now there's an unbelievable quote (to quote you) after two games. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

And what has Enoch contributed then? Absolutely nothing so far. It's no coincedence that since Jevons has come on he has created chances already. Just had a shot. That's more in ten mins than Enoch did in the entire first half and first 15 of the second. Jevons has looked far better partnering Trundle than Enoch.

Also you appear to have forgotton that Jevons was our top scorer last season??? Which on it's own answers your question.

Now I'm not a big Jevo fan, but compared to Enoch I'd pick him EVERY time

Firstly, ive not tried to stick up for Enoch, as ive quoted, I don't think he is good enough at this level!

Jevons may have been top scorer last year yes, but that was only down to the fact our other strikers were ever poorer! Jevons rarely cut the mustard at league one level, so to expect him to be the man to fire us to safety this year is rather funny

How many league goals did he get last year out of interest?

I'm SAT HERE LISTENING TO THE MATCH AND IT SEEMS SINCE MURRAY AND JEVO HAVE COME ON WE HAVE BEEN ON TOP.

MURRAY LOOKED GOOD WHEN HE CAME ON AGAINST QPR AND SCORED A GREAT GOAL.

IT SEEMS JEVO HAD A GOOD GAME AT BRENTFORD AND MUST BE CONFIDENT AFTER HIS 2 GOALS WHEN THE REST OF OUR STRIKERS ARE COMING TO TERMS WITH LIFE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

MAYBE THEY WILL COME GOOD ONCE THEY HIT THEIR FIRST GOALS.(LETS HOPE ITS NOT TO LONG!!!!!)

MUUURRRRAY JUUUUST SCOOOOORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived