IGNORED

Sproule

Dolman Block B

don't know about you lot, but dead excited about seeing this lad now.

City,s fighting come back today was something we never use to have.

One more game, before SPROULE, gets his chance.

Exciting times at the gate.

Murray seems to have a second wind.

Trundle made the goal with a touch of class.

Weale, sounded as though the lad was class (sorry Basso)

Fontaine, breath of fresh air. Got his place, and wants to keep it. Fair play.

So, late August, and smiles at the Gate.....

JUST WHAT WE WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must admit i am getting a bit excited at the prospect of mr sproule apearing in a city shirt for the first time.

think he could be just what we need.

bring it on..... :dancing6:

didnt see you up their mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Wright.

You still go to footy then, or not allowed?

No mate, 40th party tonight, would rather been Blackpool with the lads tbh, but reckon Arn must be 5 games up on you already this season.

Pre season included.

Ohh by the way, Ashton Gate directions to the ground!

U,ll be ok, its well sign posted from costal del hambrook.......... :innocent06:

never really had a fighting comeback last season?? we did it over 8 times.

Agree with you Arny, I can't wait to see this lad play, and I'd give him a chance through the middle with Trundle unless we get a pacy striker in.

As for Murray, the bloke's on fire!

Tbh with Scott, this really could be the last chance he has at this sort of level of football.

Did,nt really cut it for City last year, and seems to be getting back to the Murray we know.

Lad is pure quality on his day.

Lets hope he can move on from this..........

Tbh with Scott, this really could be the last chance he has at this sort of level of football.

Did,nt really cut it for City last year, and seems to be getting back to the Murray we know.

Lad is pure quality on his day.

Lets hope he can move on from this..........

Yeah, I think Scott's ready to grab this chance with both hands - he knows he's reaching the twilight of his career and he seems so up for it this year. A great player to have in the team and I always feel with Murray on the pitch we've got the chance of sneaking a goal. I think the bloke's magic, a true City hero.

Yeah, I think Scott's ready to grab this chance with both hands - he knows he's reaching the twilight of his career and he seems so up for it this year. A great player to have in the team and I always feel with Murray on the pitch we've got the chance of sneaking a goal. I think the bloke's magic, a true City hero.

Ditto....simple as

100% agree. sproule sounds exciting and ive seen videos of him on youtube on which he looks class. also, he brings us something we lack. pace.

ive seen sproule play a few times at ibrox and he always looks dangerous.i was there when he came on as sub and destroyed us single handed scoring an hat trick.he defo gets up for the big games he always played well and scored a couple of times against the scum over at the potatoe drome (parkhead) my happiest memory of ivan was when rangers won the league at hibs on the last day a couple of years ago.he stayed out on the pitch and followed the rangers players around the pitch celebrating as hes a big bluenose you would have thought his team had won the league

ive seen sproule play a few times at ibrox and he always looks dangerous.i was there when he came on as sub and destroyed us single handed scoring an hat trick.he defo gets up for the big games he always played well and scored a couple of times against the scum over at the potatoe drome (parkhead) my happiest memory of ivan was when rangers won the league at hibs on the last day a couple of years ago.he stayed out on the pitch and followed the rangers players around the pitch celebrating as hes a big bluenose you would have thought his team had won the league

Sounds good troopin.........thanks for your comments.

Ps love the Rangers meself. Really want you guys to win the SPL this season

Honest question. Would you play Ivan against Svens mob or save the suprise for the (far more important) next league game? If Ivan plays against Man City, our next league opponents will know what to expect, if he doesn't then they are in for a bit of a shock!

U REDS

Honest question. Would you play Ivan against Svens mob or save the suprise for the (far more important) next league game? If Ivan plays against Man City, our next league opponents will know what to expect, if he doesn't then they are in for a bit of a shock!

U REDS

It usually takes players coming back from injury or a ban a few games to find their match fitness, moreso when it's his competitive debut. Any team with their wits about them will know what to expect when they see Ivan's name on the teamsheet. However, it's very hard to counter blistering pace, so I doubt there's much they could do about it.

For these reasons, I'd pick Ivan as soon as he was available.

Jevons will score with service, as will Trundle, and Sproule will provide.

Murray can create a goal for himself or other out of nothing.

At the moment i feel we're relying too much of McIndoe to produce a goal-scoring ball, and there's no balance as Wilson is unlikely to provide from the right and IMO drifts infield far too often. Positionally, from what ive seen and listened to, it appears that positionally our midfield is poor.

For me, Jevons up front with Trunds and Betsy on the right, with Murray on the bench, until Sproule returns.

With his age, Murray has become very much an impact player, playing against a combination of Sproule/Murray with McIndoe on the other side must terrify full backs.

Wilson is the weak link IMO.

Archived