IGNORED

Be Warned

budbcfc

i was at the blackpool game enjoying a nice pre match pint in the bar right outside the ground when a young lady calling herself dollie appeared in the lounge. we exchanged a bit of banter when all of a sudden she shocked me and the other people around me by inviting me to take her to the toilet. i have heard of pre match entertainment but never on this scale before. so beware on away days. :whistle2:

i was at the blackpool game enjoying a nice pre match pint in the bar right outside the ground when a young lady calling herself dollie appeared in the lounge. we exchanged a bit of banter when all of a sudden she shocked me and the other people around me by inviting me to take her to the toilet. i have heard of pre match entertainment but never on this scale before. so beware on away days. :whistle2:

Scary!

Male or Female toilet?

Apparently renowned for it........... :sofa:

hope u did the decent thing old bean

Archived