IGNORED

Over 16,000!

Dolman Block B

My only thought is do I wear my City shirt, or my England one?

Any ideas people?

And I think this will be the first time ever I have been to a football match with my sister, shes more of a rugby fan, but decided to come when I invited her.

My brother is coming too, but he watches City a fair bit. Another first, me at the footy with both siblings, I'm getting quite excited now!! :englandsmile4wf:

sold for the England U21 game at the Gate on tues.

Personally think thats a very good shout, and still could hit the 17,18000 mark.

Good for the profile of BCFC as well.

Any thoughts?

seeing its live on sky,it would be a good time for anybody that wants to make a statement to sexton to do so without affecting our players at all against man city :whistle:

My thoughts at the moment Arn are focused around not throttling my girlfriend for booking Pink tickets the night of an U21 game at Ashton Gate! Why don't you take a friend i suggested to her...cos she wants to do things as a couple and I'm always watching football so why cant i do something that SHE wants to do. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :igiveup::ranting::grr:

My thoughts at the moment Arn are focused around not throttling my girlfriend for booking Pink tickets the night of an U21 game at Ashton Gate! Why don't you take a friend i suggested to her...cos she wants to do things as a couple and I'm always watching football so why cant i do something that SHE wants to do. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :igiveup::ranting::grr:

Throttle her

My only thought is do I wear my City shirt, or my England one?

Any ideas people?

And I think this will be the first time ever I have been to a football match with my sister, shes more of a rugby fan, but decided to come when I invited her.

My brother is coming too, but he watches City a fair bit. Another first, me at the footy with both siblings, I'm getting quite excited now!! :englandsmile4wf:

City one without a doubt!!!

i always wear mine to the watch the first side games @ wembley

its quite nice to see the other teams united but not, so to speak!!

Archived