Guess The Crowd

Bristol Boy

Dead Simple, Thrill Seekers

City v S****horpe.......12,500 14325

City v Man City...........16,750 16870

Sheff Weds v City.......20,300 22386

Over to you :city::city::city:

Where`s my prize

I'd like to meet you to show you what a real sponger is :smartass: but you probably wouldn't like to leave your comfort zone in Henleaze.

We'll meet at the next home game then? Not Saturday though as I am taking my littleun. You can then explain to me why I'm a rich git because I don't moan about the ticketing prices on a fans forum, and I'll explain to you why I've never even been to Henleaze.

PM me

We'll meet at the next home game then? Not Saturday though as I am taking my littleun. You can then explain to me why I'm a rich git because I don't moan about the ticketing prices on a fans forum, and I'll explain to you why I've never even been to Henleaze.

PM me

I will be very happy to meet you, and explain why I consider you a rich git that sounds so holier than thou, you can probably afford to attend the cup game but you denounce those that would like to go as whinging misserable tight moaners whithout knowing personal circumstances. where and when?

Like I said, pm me.

I don't denounce F-all. What does piss me off is people ###### moaning all the time about prices yet these same people moan about the clubs lack of success. The sooner they wake up and realise that a lot of money has to be generated in football nowadays to be successfull on the pitch the better. If that prices some out of the game then that's life I'm afraid.

I don't go to every game, because I am tied with the business. I could moan about that too, but like I say - that's life

Like I said, pm me.

I don't denounce F-all. What does piss me off is people ###### moaning all the time about prices yet these same people moan about the clubs lack of success. The sooner they wake up and realise that a lot of money has to be generated in football nowadays to be successfull on the pitch the better. If that prices some out of the game then that's life I'm afraid.

I don't go to every game, because I am tied with the business. I could moan about that too, but like I say - that's life

Matt, You are without doubt the biggest d**k-head on this forum, and fancy getting yourself "tied up in business" when the mighty reds are home, part-timer, i don't suppose you will be "tied up" when Man City visit, you are just a glory-hunter who likes to criticise proper fans who are struggling to keep up with the cost of visiting AG these days, you muppet :disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Matt, You are without doubt the biggest d**k-head on this forum, and fancy getting yourself "tied up in business" when the mighty reds are home, part-timer, i don't suppose you will be "tied up" when Man City visit, you are just a glory-hunter who likes to criticise proper fans who are struggling to keep up with the cost of visiting AG these days, you muppet :disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

I object. I thought I was the biggest d##khead on this website. :fish:

Archived