IGNORED

Tactics And Mind Games

BCFCfan

What say I ?

Drop Enoch and go 4-5-1 that's what I say.

Agreed. But 4-1-4-1 as City play with a player in the hole

...........WEALE...............

ORR......CAREY..............FONTAINE......MCALLISTER..........

..........SKUSE............

MURRAY...........JOHNSON............ELLIOTT..........MCINDOE..............

.........TRUNDLE......................

SUBS

BASSO

RUSSELL

SPROULE

SHOWUNMI

JEVONS or KEOGH

Assuming Brooker, Noble & McCombe not ready yet!

i say go for it 4-3-1-2 sproule behind LT23+ brooker( if he is fit). midfielders elliot LJ skuse as devensive midfielder. and the back 4 wilson carey mcCombe Mcallister. GK no idear.

why theres nothing to lose

Agreed and there are plenty of options especially if SB, JM & DN recover in time!

Big game, but more concerned about 3 points against Scunny personally,

all that matters really is giving a good account of ourself, if we can knick a win than great! if it's a narrow defeat, not a problem, most important thing from the game is to come through it without any suspensions or INJURIES

Big game, but more concerned about 3 points against Scunny personally,

all that matters really is giving a good account of ourself, if we can knick a win than great! if it's a narrow defeat, not a problem, most important thing from the game is to come through it without any suspensions or INJURIES

Spot on.

That said - the game will be settled on the night and so could go as far as penalties so I would expect both managers to try and win the tie in 90mins. Extra time is something to without especially with an early ko on Saturday at Hillsborough.

Hopefully Johnson will go straight at them and pick a side with pace and play at a high tempo. If we try and out play them then theres a good chance City will come second best.

I'd certainly start with Sproule and Wilson.Both have bundles of pace.Trundle can score out of nothing so should start.Defensively City don't need to change much - unless McCombe is back.Midfield will be interesting.Elliot for sure but who with? I'd go for Skuse if he's fit.

On paper it should be a cracking game. Lets hope it is.

Spot on.

That said - the game will be settled on the night and so could go as far as penalties so I would expect both managers to try and win the tie in 90mins. Extra time is something to without especially with an early ko on Saturday at Hillsborough.

Hopefully Johnson will go straight at them and pick a side with pace and play at a high tempo. If we try and out play them then theres a good chance City will come second best.

I'd certainly start with Sproule and Wilson.Both have bundles of pace.Trundle can score out of nothing so should start.Defensively City don't need to change much - unless McCombe is back.Midfield will be interesting.Elliot for sure but who with? I'd go for Skuse if he's fit.

On paper it should be a cracking game. Lets hope it is.

you've never been a great lover of the Johnsons robbored I wonder why ? in fact I know why !!

Archived