IGNORED

Wilson Out Protest/ Or Shut Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not going to be popular but>>>>>>> As a fan of my team that pays good money to watch my team week in week out I feel I am entilted to my opinion and fully entitled to voice it when and where I want. I will be at the QPR game with a huge flag saying "WILSON OUT" and will be chanting WILSON OUT the whole game Iam not bothered if I am the only one it is my right as a supporter to voice my opinion hope I am not the only one who has the bottle to do the same. Its time to do something about it and I dont think moaning about it on here will do any good. 100% behind the team 100% against Mr wilson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not going to be popular but>>>>>>> As a fan of my team that pays good money to watch my team week in week out I feel I am entilted to my opinion and fully entitled to voice it when and where I want. I will be at the QPR game with a huge flag saying "WILSON OUT" and will be chanting WILSON OUT the whole game Iam not bothered if I am the only one it is my right as a supporter to voice my opinion hope I am not the only one who has the bottle to do the same. Its time to do something about it and I dont think moaning about it on here will do any good. 100% behind the team 100% against Mr wilson.

:Confused13: :Confused13:

I don't think things like that will help at this important part of the season. I believe its best to endure the rest of the season now with DW and see what comes of it.

If City are to part company with DW then I think it will be in the summer, and I would expect it if City do not get promotion. This is without doubt the worst City team I've seen under DW and its been the same for most of the season. The 11 match winning run has blinded some to the deficiencies this team has shown, and how badly its been managed and organised on the pitch.

DW has brought some good football to the squad but I think his usefulness has come to an end and he now stands in the way of progress with his stubbornness, lack of tactical ability and his inability to motivate the team.

All season City have been second best to the ball and have looked second best to ordinary teams, but its only the defence that has kept City up in the promotion race, and now that's starting to leak silly goals.

If the current form continues then I can see City finishing outside the play-offs. And there's nothing I've seen so far this season that gives me any hope Wilson can pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Why don't you go and support the rovers.

City are third in the league, come on its not all gloom and doom city still have to play the top teams and if city win them you will be watching city in the first division next season.

HA HA HA look KIDS i have been home & away lost teeth and blood supporting CITY my opinion is my opinion deal with it. As for supporting Rovers yeah nice one grow up.

Everyone has their opinions But look mate, city are third in the league and still have to play the top teams and if city win them city are promoted to division 1!

as a city fan how can you think this kind of stunt will help the team next week? Surely you don't really want to demoralise them or make things worse? :D

If you are 100% behind the team, then why not focus on that - that is what will make a difference next week not some campaign against our own manager in front of him, the team and the QPR fans! :laugh:

Focus on the positive bit of what you are saying and support the team, leave the wilson out bit for when its all over at the end of the season and we know where we are :whistle: (if that's what you really want)?

I will be at the QPR game with a huge flag saying "WILSON OUT"

Going to make that flag all on your own then?

Sounds like you might need some help with the difficult words.

or some help sticking it up your exhaust...sideways... :@

Its also my right as a paying customer not to have to sit next to pr**s like you,so take it in the away end with your qp arse mate.You should feel right at home.

i am not a wilson fan at the moment but giving a shout for his

head at ashton gate , and flags isn't the answer we need to get

behined the side as much as we can, although i have lost faith in wilson

i won't boooo him or the players i think it is looking like a lost season

and steve lansdown really has to look at the managers situation in

the close season..

i really hope wilson and city can take us up and prove me wrong

but i just can't see it at the moment :whistle:

Guest bemmyred

If or when we are 2-0 down at half time Saturday it would make a change for supporters to vent all their feelings at the players when they walk off than to look for a scapegoat in the referee as you fickle fans seem to do at every home game recently.

Guest Georgeformbygrill

The team need us more than ever! we really have to get behind them, so good idea that'll really make are players feel confident! and as for qpr, well they'll prob love it!

Guest Spike
lost teeth and blood supporting CITY
why would you lose teeth and blood unless you got involved in fights?

and surely if your getting involved in fights your not the type of fan the club wants.

Also if you really do support city then support DW because like it or not he IS part of city!

Guest dez_gimred

mr wolf...u are calling us kids and blabbin about how many teeth u've lost for city, u somehow think you are better than us...

stupid you are....if you are such a die hard fan you would understand what sorta team we are...division 1 will be a bonus for us...3rd in div 2 is quite good with our own fate in our hands..

you will look like a fu**ing pr*** with your flag...espec when we get promoted and you start to eat it...

:@

Guest QPRFC

i think wilson has done a great job for you boys and just stick behind him ...... just because you have lost your last 3 matches now you want to sack him ........ no other manger in the nationwde can boast such a great unbeaten run

Guest N1 Jim

Maybe this is so daft it's just a wind up.

Or a wolf in sheep's clothing.

False teeth talking rubbish.

What next? The Wilson assasination plot?

Archived