IGNORED

Wilson Out Protest/ Or Shut Up

Guest smarty
Just how does one 'lose teeth and blood' supporting a football team?

By supporting the Gasssssssssssssssssssss and getting beat up all the time.

And I smell it big time with this pratt.

Don't even bother with the guy.

Guest Shaunyb

TELL ME WERE your GOIN 2 SIT SO I CAN B THE ONE WHO GETS UP AND HITS U.

HOW U CAN B CALLIN FOR HIS HEAD WHEN WE HAVE JUST COME OUT OF A 11 GAME ON THE TROT with OUT LOSSING.

WE DONT NEED PEPS LIKE U DOWN ASHTON GATE.

2 THE POINT WHO R WE GOING 2 GET THATS BETTER

NO ONE

DANNY IS A GOOD YOUNG MANAGER.

AND NEEDS ALL THE SUPORT HE CAN GET.

SO TELL ME WERE U SIT AND SEE IF THAT GOES DOWN WELL

THERS ONLY ONE DANNY WILSON

SHAUNY B

UP THE REDS

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not going to be popular but>>>>>>> As a fan of my team that pays good money to watch my team week in week out I feel I am entilted to my opinion and fully entitled to voice it when and where I want. I will be at the QPR game with a huge flag saying "WILSON OUT" and will be chanting WILSON OUT the whole game Iam not bothered if I am the only one it is my right as a supporter to voice my opinion hope I am not the only one who has the bottle to do the same. Its time to do something about it and I dont think moaning about it on here will do any good. 100% behind the team 100% against Mr wilson.

What idiot(s) would do any of that with their team riding high in the league with a great chance of auto promotion/the championship??

Guest QPRFC

well said percy and shauny UNITY is what your club needs and god you will need it this weekend son i tell you .............. glad that muppet who wrote this has brought you altogeather

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
HA HA HA look KIDS i have been home & away lost teeth and blood supporting CITY my opinion is my opinion deal with it. As for supporting Rovers yeah nice one grow up.
Go ahead and do your protest and you'll be losing some more, from City fans this time, I'd provisionally book a dentist appointment if I were you mate!

Looks like you've also lost your common sense somewhere following City, in Swindon is my guess!

Archived