IGNORED

Atyeo Stand

NEWTONRED66

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1098000,00.html

The excuses put over by the club seem quite poor i think this could cause more problems than it's worth with less area for people to congregate in. There will be now quite a gathering in the vicinity of the Club Shop end. When the Player's arrive in their cars does this mean the gate having to be opened everytime and again for the away coach arriving and then everyone having to get out of the way to allow it to reverse down in alongside the stand. What about all the dad's having to explain to little johnny that he can't get his idols autograph.

The Atyeo walk way will now be closed until turnstiles open, so no players signing autographs and a bit of a diversion to get to pub :angry:

To stop congestion around when players cars and team coach arrives apparently; bit over the top i.m.h.o.; thoughts :dunno:

The excuses put over by the club seem quite poor i think this could cause more problems than it's worth with less area for people to congregate in. There will be now quite a gathering in the vicinity of the Club Shop end. When the Player's arrive in their cars does this mean the gate having to be opened everytime and again for the away coach arriving and then everyone having to get out of the way to allow it to reverse down in alongside the stand. What about all the dad's having to explain to little johnny that he can't get his idols autograph.

Better not moan about it though mate had we :farmer:

are there actually that many people there before 1:30 though?

I can understand with it when the away coach arrives, must be a bugger to park at the best of times, let alone when you got a bunch of numptys trying to shout abuse at away players on the coach,

i accidentally underestimated the traffic at qpr match and arrived at 12:45 we hung round the players entrance and got 20+ autographs.

Oh dear......Now the fans are being kept away from the superstars, wouldn't want them to catch some life threaten desease of us mere mortals :rolleyes:

Another PR disaster in ther making. Stopping kids getting autographs prior to the match and getting close to the players isn't a good move IMO.

It states the gates will be open at 1.30pm, isn't that the latest the players can arrive on matchday??

Whatever the club does in terms of bad PR and Customer Service has absolutely no relevance and will be supported by the appreciation police.

And do you know who's to blame?

We are.

Because this major step forward in Customer Service & Supporter Appreciation has been brought to you by the very people that have introduced expensive phone lines, 40% Price Hikes,Coach Fiascos etc, etc, etc and who actually support someone selling their fans something that's been free for decades

WEVEHADYOURMONEYNOW***K**F.COM sponsored by WELLTHATSALLRIGHTTHENGUVCOSWEREINTHECCCANDITSTOBEEXPECTED.CO.UK

Tune in tomorrow when our new matchday sponsors:

YOURELUCKYWELETYOUINATALL & GIVEUSANOTHERTENNERFORWHATSBEENFREE@GULLIBLENUMPITES.COM introduce their new product range of toilet paper only .75p a sheet........pleae note that doesn't include a fiver for entry to the toilet........or a another fiver to be let out.

Then there's the sponsored steps so you can get to & from your seat in the stand........It's the same experience, but the advantage is it's a tenner a step

I can't see what any of you lot are worried about and isn't it about time you got a collar and tie on, doffed your cap and had a wash :whistle2:

Whatever the club does in terms of bad PR and Customer Service has absolutely no relevance and will be supported by the appreciation police.

And do you know who's to blame?

We are.

Because this major step forward in Customer Service & Supporter Appreciation has been brought to you by the very people that have introduced expensive phone lines, 40% Price Hikes,Coach Fiascos etc, etc, etc and who actually support someone selling their fans something that's been free for decades

WEVEHADYOURMONEYNOW***K**F.COM sponsored by WELLTHATSALLRIGHTTHENGUVCOSWEREINTHECCCANDITSTOBEEXPECTED.CO.UK

Tune in tomorrow when our new matchday sponsors:

YOURELUCKYWELETYOUINATALL & GIVEUSANOTHERTENNERFORWHATSBEENFREE@GULLIBLENUMPITES.COM introduce their new product range of toilet paper only .75p a sheet........pleae note that doesn't include a fiver for entry to the toilet........or a another fiver to be let out.

Then there's the sponsored steps so you can get to & from your seat in the stand........It's the same experience, but the advantage is it's a tenner a step

I can't see what any of you lot are worried about and isn't it about time you got a collar and tie on, doffed your cap and had a wash :whistle2:

BB. I noticed in another topic, if I read it correctly, that you said you were talking to the Spin King on Saturday. Given the high number of complaints you have at the moment, did you raise any of your concerns and, if so, what did Sexstone say?

Oh dear......Now the fans are being kept away from the superstars, wouldn't want them to catch some life threaten desease of us mere mortals :rolleyes:

Another PR disaster in ther making. Stopping kids getting autographs prior to the match and getting close to the players isn't a good move IMO.

It states the gates will be open at 1.30pm, isn't that the latest the players can arrive on matchday??

As long as supporters get some form of access to the players on a match day (perhaps after the game) then I don't see the fact that autographs will probably not be given before the game as too much of a problem. At the end of the day I would like to think that from Saturday at mid-day onwards, the only thing the players are interested in is getting out onto the pitch and doing their job. Think about it - if you are concentrating on playing a game of professional football where the performance you give could affect your work life for weeks or months afterwards then the last thing I would think you really want to do is sign about 30 autographs whilst struggling to get out of your car.

I trust that autograph books have been withdrawn from stock in the club shop then! :dunno:

BB. I noticed in another topic, if I read it correctly, that you said you were talking to the Spin King on Saturday. Given the high number of complaints you have at the moment, did you raise any of your concerns and, if so, what did Sexstone say?

It was only a brief chat and I won't repeat it on here-I'll PM you.

If that were the case, someone should get the sack for forgetting to cancel the open day.

Loads of access, photos and autographs. In fact, more access to players than in a cheap far east brothel.

As long as supporters get some form of access to the players on a match day (perhaps after the game) then I don't see the fact that autographs will probably not be given before the game as too much of a problem. At the end of the day I would like to think that from Saturday at mid-day onwards, the only thing the players are interested in is getting out onto the pitch and doing their job. Think about it - if you are concentrating on playing a game of professional football where the performance you give could affect your work life for weeks or months afterwards then the last thing I would think you really want to do is sign about 30 autographs whilst struggling to get out of your car.

Don't be so ridiculous, I can not believe for a second you honestly believe a player signing autographs for CHILDREN!! whilst walking from his car to the players entrance would seriously have any effect on their match day performance!

The kids love seeing the players arrive, Another PR mistake IMO.

I ain't defending the club on this one.

Just wondering if it might be manchester Citys involment.

Man city might have said we don't want to sign autographs for any one

might even been sky saying we don't want any one in front of our cameras

ever notice how when the top flight playrers come off the coach

its straight out of the coach straight through the door

maybe when we play WBA, the decision might have been reversed

I presume when were in the premiership in season 2008/09

the gates will be blocked off again

just a few thoughts

You would hope that a player meeting the fans' and signing autographs on them before the game would help inspire the player. That player would get a feel of the crowd and the expectations and help the player get fired up for the upcoming match.

If it is such a problem for the players then surely they could leave there homes 10 minutes early, It's not like they work a 40 hour week is it.

The players have a nice lifestyle because of us, I see them signing autographs as giving something back to us. Giving 5-10 minutes to us fans' every other week isn't really going to hurt them is it/

As another poster said ;I to can remember going to games in London with players and wives on same train, Tainton,Garland etc, a small part of going to "the game" has been erroded by this decision; seeing your players arrive wishing them good luck, and kids and adults getting things signed.

Big crush at the barriers inside the ground if you want the same now; BIG MISTAKE B.C.F.C. :disapointed2se:

I think this is a big mistake there making like people have said when kids go get there programmes etc..... signed and it make them feel good to meet the player sand i bet most of the players feel happy knowing there making a child happy.I used to love meeting them before the game when i was younger

I've only just read this latest piece.

Is it me or have the club managed to try and upset almost every supporter in the last 7 days with their big time charlie attitude???

Coach problems, ticket arrangements, & now this.....

They even sent me a very abrubt letter during the week after I i(n their opinion) had the cheek to request a team sheet for the S****horpe game which I was prepared to even pay for, as I cant actually get to the game on saturday.

I was told (but not in my opinion a polite reply) only the press, hospitality, & match day staff could have them, and that they had no plans to give them to the fans, as all the info appeared in the programme.

Not much good to me seeing as I cant go!!!!!

I've only just read this latest piece.

Is it me or have the club managed to try and upset almost every supporter in the last 7 days with their big time charlie attitude???

Coach problems, ticket arrangements, & now this.....

They even sent me a very abrubt letter during the week after I i(n their opinion) had the cheek to request a team sheet for the S****horpe game which I was prepared to even pay for, as I cant actually get to the game on saturday.

I was told (but not in my opinion a polite reply) only the press, hospitality, & match day staff could have them, and that they had no plans to give them to the fans, as all the info appeared in the programme.

Not much good to me seeing as I cant go!!!!!

What, I'm afraid is becoming typical City as the disconnect widens.Mind you, it would have cost a stamp so you have to see it from the clubs point of you :whistle2:

You can get a team sheet from our new site WEVEPRICEDYOUOUTSO***KYOU.COM or IFYOUDONTLIKEITYOUKNOWWHATYOUCANDO.CO.UK if they haven't got one.

Personally I don't think the club could do much more to alienate some sections of it's support and unless we're succesful it's going to really backfire big style.

Thanks BB,

Methinks that site will become mighty popular!!

I suppose I should count myself lucky that they returned my stamped addressed envelope & the 2 quid coin I put in there to cover costs.

They've certainly lost any goodwill that I've had with them. I'd already boycotted the new shirts, & buying food & drink in the ground, so now i'm going to stop buying the progs too.

Its only a small drop in the ocean for them I know, but it's the only way I can protest that they are alienating people.

Woe betide them if they try ringing me at home when they start the yearly ring around with the begging bowl for training pitches, new stands, colin's holiday fund etc....

Up the revolution!!!

In all seriousness, given the general unhappiness on the part of many supporters of their treatment from the club at the moment, how long will it be before some form of vocal (Sexstone Out chants) or obvious (massive Sexstone Out banner) protest is going to be undertaken? Surely, it cannot be long.

Have to say I thought the same thing, & also wondered about vote of no confidence petitions against him , BUT whilst he's bringing in money for the club I cant see his bosses getting rid of him.

His profile at the club just seems to get bigger & bigger as the weeks go by though, especially as really he is a mere employee still.

I wonder if there is anybody out there who actually likes him, or thinks he's doing a good job?

If (and lets hope we don't even have to worry about this) we were to go down, I would be interested to see what the club would do to try and heal the wound between them & fans, as have to say this is the most p****@d off I can remember so many people being in 1 season for a long long time.

Doesn't it mean that the kids will just congregate around the gates waiting for the players to turn up? Just got to be lucky which gate.

Nah a strong steward/police line will hold them rascals back :noexpression:

Archived