IGNORED

Atyeo Stand

NEWTONRED66

Are the players catching the Sextone bug and feel one better than the fans now,those poor kids pens poised for there hero to sign behind a iron gate

think its a health and saftey thing with ALL the players cars screaching in ; then there is that one coach that reverses in under the guidance of stewards; anything could happen alledgedly, then anything couldnt of course. :disapointed2se:

What I do find a health & safety hazard is having Ashton Road open to traffic after the game.

I have too agree with the above,

I would love to see Ashton Road closed between the Wedlocks and Duckmoor road

from fifteen minutes befor the finish of the game

It would allow those in the terraced house to get into thier homes by the wedlocks

Slight discomfort for those residents in ashton road between duckmoor road

and the wedlocks

It would also stop those parents double parking in ashton road just before the end of the game

to pick up thier offspring who never get any excercise

In all seriousness, given the general unhappiness on the part of many supporters of their treatment from the club at the moment, how long will it be before some form of vocal (Sexstone Out chants) or obvious (massive Sexstone Out banner) protest is going to be undertaken? Surely, it cannot be long.

In all honesty, I don't think so.

City fans of yeseteryear, yes, absolutely.

Our current bunch wouldn't know a rip off if it was plank and fell on their head from forty feet.

They are greatful for whatever they get and are uncomfortable questioning the status quo-If this goes on the ticket lline will be 0900 @ £1.50 minute never mind 0871-And before people say the record's broken, it will be until people wake up and realise what's happening and I'll debate that on here or face to face with anyone because it's another brick in the wall seperating the club and fans.

I don't think I'm over stating this, it's one thing after another.

think its a health and saftey thing with ALL the players cars screaching in ; then there is that one coach that reverses in under the guidance of stewards; anything could happen alledgedly, then anything couldnt of course. :disapointed2se:

Of course and then there's always a lightning strike!

Funny how no one's been hurt in the previous twenty years.......just lucky, I suppose.

But the "bring the beach to the Gate" initiative adds to the feel good factor amongst supporters.

Everyone is happy with the way things are going off the pitch - didn't you know ? And that is all thanks to Mr. Sexstone.

In terms of direct action:

I like the idea of boycotting the club shop, merchandise, parking, draw tickets,programmes and all food & drink.

These things are not GJ's fault (although in terms of fans mixing with players, he's no great advocate) and the players have no say, so it won't affect our support of them.

As someone else has said, it's better to do that than stop travelling and even turning up at AG.

In terms of direct action:

I like the idea of boycotting the club shop, merchandise, parking, draw tickets,programmes and all food & drink.

These things are not GJ's fault (although in terms of fans mixing with players, he's no great advocate) and the players have no say, so it won't affect our support of them.

As someone else has said, it's better to do that than stop travelling and even turning up at AG.

i asked a steward who's masterplan this was .......

he said GJ, some players got in later than he was happy with cus of talking to fans at the QPR game, , i'd have thought getting the players to leave home 15 mins earlier would have been a better plan ...... if this was true.

But the "bring the beach to the Gate" initiative adds to the feel good factor amongst supporters.

Everyone is happy with the way things are going off the pitch - didn't you know ? And that is all thanks to Mr. Sexstone.

What about a new initiative: Bring The Bleach To The Gate, whereby every City fan dips their hands into a foaming bucket of Domestos, thereby eleminating the threat of a Saars, or Foot and Mouth outbreak should they accidentally touch a player or breath the same air?

That was a great success, wasn't it?

Did anybody seriously notice anyone at all taking part?

Did anybody seriously notice anyone at all taking part?

Yes. There were quite a lot of kids - I counted about fifty -and some adults who dressed up. We handed out a fair few prizes and those taking part seemed to be really enjoying it. It was a piece of harmless fun and should be taken in that context. It didn't cost any extra, nor was participation compulsory. I fail to see what possible harm or offence it could cause anyone.

Archived