IGNORED

No East End Tickets Ever

bringbacktherobin

Went down today to get a East End ticket for a friend of mine, he went a lot last season but is of to uni soon so wanted to fit a few more games before he goes.

Anyway due to the "trouble" -v- qpr no tickets will be on sale, it is Season Ticket holders only.

They didnt care that the supporters trust had a conversation with the club about ticket sales in the east end.

It just seemed to be a firm,

"You cant have a ticket, we make the rules, the supporters trust has nothing to do with it"

Also i showed them what was on the website, to have the answer

"Just because it is on the website doesnt mean there for sale, that just shows the price if its going to be used as a overflow"

Both the ticket office and the club shop said the same.

Thanks a lot city.

Or maybe the club could learn how to police a ground?

Lets say for instance, someone buys someone under age beer in the red and white bar, Should all beer sales be banned from there incase of futher underage sales?

Its a joke, how do they know the people causing "trouble" wernt season ticket holders?

Shove the away fans somewhere else and give us our east end back.

ee1qv9.jpg

Take away the netting that is currently in place, Put the away fans there. It means they can use the current away fans turnsitles aswell as the current home ones.

Whilst i'm not happy with the clubs decision on this, i think the ones you ought to be 'Thanking' are the Muppets who were causing the trouble v QPR not the club..

Complete tosh. All suffer because of a few.

It was obvious from the start you were always going to get a few people who'd watch Green Street one too many times and were going to cause problems !! Personally it makes me cringe to watch people gesture to each other always safe in the knowledge they will never actually come face to face....

it's for the Police and the club to eradicate these minority of d1cks and let others enjoy the banter and atmosphere. Just to do as they please, when they please is just a nonsence and sums up the whole clubs attitude towards the fans at the moment. I mean they will have to Police it regardless as ST holders will still be in there so why not open it to all?

The EE was not re-opened for the fans or because of any petition, it was reopened for the club to maximise revenue whilst in the Championship, they know Scunny will be a smallish turnout so they can afford not to open it as it suits them.

I bet it's not closed against Sheffield Utd, Stoke and Cardiff or any match with a potential big turn out is expected!! Can you buy Man City tickets in there?

Complete tosh. All suffer because of a few.

It was obvious from the start you were always going to get a few people who'd watch Green Street one too many times and were going to cause problems !! Personally it makes me cringe to watch people gesture to each other always safe in the knowledge they will never actually come face to face....

it's for the Police and the club to eradicate these minority of d1cks and let others enjoy the banter and atmosphere. Just to do as they please, when they please is just a nonsence and sums up the whole clubs attitude towards the fans at the moment. I mean they will have to Police it regardless as ST holders will still be in there so why not open it to all?

The EE was not re-opened for the fans or because of any petition, it was reopened for the club to maximise revenue whilst in the Championship, they know Scunny will be a smallish turnout so they can afford not to open it as it suits them.

I bet it's not closed against Sheffield Utd, Stoke and Cardiff or any match with a potential big turn out is expected!! Can you buy Man City tickets in there?

Therea 30ft gap at least how can you not police that? Apart from blokes waving their arms around v QPR nothing happened.

there was no real trouble in the eastend, once again it's a shambles, if 4 kids are naughty

you kick ot the rest of the stand? bloody stupid, can the club do this for the dolman where

on the same game 4 people were ejected by police?

this is like a night club manager kicking out 1,000 people in his club becuse the bouncers

moaned about having to do some work by chucking 4 people out for playing up.

come on city stop persecuting the majority becuse of a so called minority.

No east end tickets are no on sale for the man city game for anyone other than season ticket holders.

But i bet it will be when the rest of the ground is full up, so a nice few one game every 18 year fans can get it there.

So a Season Ticket holder could not take his kids or wife if they have no season ticket.

Whilst i'm not happy with the clubs decision on this, i think the ones you ought to be 'Thanking' are the Muppets who were causing the trouble v QPR not the club..

What trouble? come off it! few fans making gestures towards each other. There was no police or stewards between fans, I would not be surprised if the club were looking for something to happen between fans in order to restrict tickets sales to home fans in the east end.

City are going over the top yet again.

So why are the police / stewards not doing their job by kicking out and banning those so called muppets

there and then, on the spot, so they don't come back to spoil any stand.

What trouble? come off it! few fans making gestures towards each other. There was no police or stewards between fans, I would not be surprised if the club were looking for something to happen between fans in order to restrict tickets sales to home fans in the east end.

City are going over the top yet again.

Exactly a bit of waving arms and it shows how it can work. 15 years back there would have been trouble.Club looks like they don't want it to work.

Spitting at your home fans was allowed in the ateyo last year, any restrictions on sales? O no wait there wasnt.

I take it I'm allowed to spit on a few fans this saturday.

The reason they will find for shutting it down is, Presistant Standing. They will come out with some crap about the FLA giving them last warning as were all risking our lives standing in a stand which was built to be a terrace, which is still a terrace, which will always be a terrace untill its knocked down. It was safe before the seats, its safe to stand even though there is seats in there.

The club could at least have the balls to post it on the offical site, they just hope people will turn up on the day and go "O Ok i will have a williams ticket cos the atmosphere is banging"

We should expect little else really from Sexstone and co

Can you imagine what the atmos will be like against Wolves,WBA,Cardiff etc with 2000+ away fans

Not sure how many seaon tickets we sold in the Eastend but don't think it will be much of a contest

I remember 50 Bradford fans outsinging the rest of the ground last year

Looks like it'll be down to the Atyeo to start providing a bit of noise (JOKE)

Maybe it's time for the living dead in the Williams to rouse themselves

Its away games for me from now on.

We should expect little else really from Sexstone and co

Can you imagine what the atmos will be like against Wolves,WBA,Cardiff etc with 2000+ away fans

Not sure how many seaon tickets we sold in the Eastend but don't think it will be much of a contest

I remember 50 Bradford fans outsinging the rest of the ground last year

Looks like it'll be down to the Atyeo to start providing a bit of noise (JOKE)

Maybe it's time for the living dead in the Williams to rouse themselves

Its away games for me from now on.

No listen.

It will be open for the games you mentioned to maximise revenue. It's not open on Saturday because it against Scunny and they don't need the seats. It's a business decision not a footballing one.

Really ridiculous a few youngsters spoilt it again for the marjority who just want to sing and support City,does anyone know how many season tickets were sold we had ticket nos upto 600 odd which is still quite a few,can everybody find out or look at there season ticket book nos,going back to the problems against QPR the Dolman

fans were worse trying to get on the pitch when we scored gesturing to the away fans why is it one law for one and not the other

No listen.

It will be open for the games you mentioned to maximise revenue. It's not open on Saturday because it against Scunny and they don't need the seats. It's a business decision not a footballing one.

There will still be fans in there on Sat, It costs the same to get into the Atyeo unless I'm mistaken, so how is it going to affect 'business' ?????

Business decision??

Shit decision!

There would of been even less "trouble" than there was if there had been more than the one steward on duty. Might of been an idea to have a few old bill to help as well. Instead there was a small stand off and some descent banter then in comes the riot squad and its made to look like a war zone. Doesn't take a genious to sort it out does it?. As far as supporters complaining they can't get a ticket , it may be harsh but the opertunity was there to buy a season ticket it may be a large outlay but over a season £17.50 a game garented in the EE aint bad at all. As far as the Man City game goes work it out people only season ticket holders and guests allowed if the 1000 season ticket holders go (like they wont!) and bring a mate then thats our home 2000 allocation done, Man City bring 2750 and the rest is segregation.

Bring on Scunny !!!

Thanks to the supporters club that campained so hard to get us home!!

There will still be fans in there on Sat, It costs the same to get into the Atyeo unless I'm mistaken, so how is it going to affect 'business' ?????

Business decision??

Shit decision!

Exactly! and thats where they want everyone,in the Atyeo,Dolman & Williams.

If they just leave the few ST holders in the EE police will clasify the match lower risk thus needing less Police thus costing less money.

Thats how it's a business decision.

Don't get me wrong I agree it should be open,I'm just trying to explain why the club are doing it for there own benefit. The club had to find some negitive spin to reason the EE being shut to POTD,in this instance they've claimed trouble via QPR was the reason which obviously is b***ocks.

come on city stop persecuting the majority becuse of a so called minority.

It is not a 'so called' minority it IS a minority and an amoebic lot at that.

Whilst it is unfair to have a blanket 'NO' to the east end in this way you cannot blame City... every club in the land would probably do the same thing on the advise of the Police. You can blame the Police if you like but then again once word gets out by the mindless few that few becomes gradually larger until you have a full scale problem on your hands.

As far as I am concerned any argument against City on this one is futile and I for one cannot blame them; they were lobbied for years to re-open the East End; no matter how you look at it this is a slap in the chops for them and they have reacted. You had your chance, some airheads lost the pea in the brain and the rest have to pay, life is tough, move on.

Business decision??

Shit decision!

Make it harder for fans to buy tickets for ther East End and they then head for Williams E Dolman AB G and more money for City. Don't offer family deals in the East and the fans again might go in the Dolman. This one will stay home. Enough for me this, utterly pissed off now.

Archived