IGNORED

Extra Security Needed Tomorrow

punnett

Apparently City have booked 100 stewards from securicor to man the entrances for tomorrows game, this is because the weather f'cast for tomorrow is v.hot and the club want to ensure that no-one enters the ground with the tops still screwed onto there 29p bottle of water from Lidl, ideally they will try to confiscate or spill the bottle so you would have to buy another bottle inside the ground at £1.70 a shot, this is also the reason the EE will not be open to non-season ticket holders because all permanent stewards will be needed for this massive operation :sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

:

Apparently City have booked 100 stewards from securicor to man the entrances for tomorrows game, this is because the weather f'cast for tomorrow is v.hot and the club want to ensure that no-one enters the ground with the tops still screwed onto there 29p bottle of water from Lidl, ideally they will try to confiscate or spill the bottle so you would have to buy another bottle inside the ground at £1.70 a shot, this is also the reason the EE will not be open to non-season ticket holders because all permanent stewards will be needed for this massive operation :sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

I hear they are also there to prevent anyone getting in wearing an Hawaiian shirt or (God forbid) Speedos. Halved coconuts and a grass skirt is okay though (Women only). :thumbsup:

It's a shame certain so called supporters, cannot be trusted not to throw the bottles onto the pitch!!!!!!!!

But that is a disgrace £1.70 a bottle. Maybe city want to get thier money's worth from St. Johns ambulance?

They don't have to make that kind of money on water. If you buy a bottle inside the ground, Idiots can still throw it on the pitch?

Last season It was OK to take a drink into the ground for my children. I hoope they don't expect me to pay even more money for drinks, the admission is bad enought this season.

The board know how thickle city fans are. If we go throw a bad run, that will be another reason to stay away? ( Example- Cost is to high just to watch them lose!)

TAKE a SPARE lid secreted about your person!!!

It's a shame certain so called supporters, cannot be trusted not to throw the bottles onto the pitch!!!!!!!!

But that is a disgrace £1.70 a bottle. Maybe city want to get thier money's worth from St. Johns ambulance?

They don't have to make that kind of money on water. If you buy a bottle inside the ground, Idiots can still throw it on the pitch?

Last season It was OK to take a drink into the ground for my children. I hoope they don't expect me to pay even more money for drinks, the admission is bad enought this season.

The board know how thickle city fans are. If we go throw a bad run, that will be another reason to stay away? ( Example- Cost is to high just to watch them lose!)

Have you ever thought of getting an empty bottle from the shop, going to the gents and filling up... tis good water in BS3 me arties. :mafia:

Have you ever thought of getting an empty bottle from the shop, going to the gents and filling up... tis good water in BS3 me arties. :mafia:

Ah the old Cardiff trick eh :w00t:

TAKE a SPARE lid secreted about your person!!!

Since last season where the bottle top/no bottle top marshalling was so sparadic this is exactly what i have done! Sounds stupid but whilst the game is on i do enjoy a bottle of coke. I have one that gets put in my back pocket with my season ticket when i leave home on matchday. However, i raise a question to you, why, is it ok to buy an evening post bag with paper (which gets thrown away without a viewing), snack and drink (bottle of water occasionally!) and for the stewards to look in the bag and see nothing unusual and allow you to progress through the turnstile but try to take a shop bought bottle in and "Sorry you have to finish that outside"!!

Only reason i do it is because it works out cheaper to do it than buy crisps and a drink inside, but why a an Evil Post bottle of water any less dangerous than a Volvic bottle?

Archived