IGNORED

As Tommorow Is "family Day"

Barrs Court Red

I'd like the club to trial a "You'll Never Take The East End" Day, where famous battles from the 1970's are re-enacted, ideally using the original characters where possible.

I think I'll email Mr Sextone with this idea as I'm optimistic he'll be enthusiastic about it, because he does like to give the customers what they want. Definitely. :thumbsup:

I'd like the club to trial a "You'll Never Take The East End" Day, where famous battles from the 1970's are re-enacted, ideally using the original characters where possible.

I did suggest a few years ago that sort of concept for a reality TV series. Think about "Bad Lads Army" and "That'll Learn 'em" where young people of today were stuck in a 1950s environment. For my idea Young people of today would, over the weeks, learn to not only sing & chant through a game, but also to start them as well as join in. They would also learn how to do a surge down terracing after goals etc.

For the show's last few programmes, the youngsters would have to

1. go to somewhere like Barnsley or Bournemouth and take their end.

2. stick up for themselves at Cardiff or Brum etc.

and 3. defend the EastEnd when 2,000 Spurs or real Chelsea fans try taking it during a Cup game.

To create true reality, there'd be no stewards and only a dozen coppers around.

The page 3 lesbian snog-a-thon foam party at half time might get some people in.. :shifty:

Trouble is, if the game was televised it would be an evening game kicking off after the 9.00pm watershed.

If the editors of this year's Big Brother were in charge we'd only get a close up of GJ's desk during the "action".

Archived