IGNORED

No Enoch Today.

red-or-dead

I saw him drive out of the ground with his family about 5:15, he'd wandered round the side of the pitch by the atyeo and signed some autographs just before the final whistle.

He was rather lacklustre at Blackpool so maybe thats the reason for him being dropped today.

I'd say it was pretty obvious why Enoch was dropped, so the more inform player could play. Murray ran his socks off today and was a perfect partner for Trundle. Also I don't think we needed Jevons and Enoch on the bench, and as Jevons rightly got the nod Enoch had to miss out.

As for the 'storming off' this has been reported many times before regarding different players. This has been explained that the 'unused' players like to go and get something to eat as they don't eat much before they play. For some unknown reason they prefer to leave the ground to buy their food and return later, in time to watch the match ! :D

no i believe you.

I'm saying people in the atyeo were like 'oh i saw him storm out' and all this rubbish

i was like naaa

I know it's not your fault Matalan but why do people have to talk so much b0ll0ck$? Don't they have anything better to do than make up childish little rumours - they see him walking down the tunnel and it's "oooh, Enoch stormed out". Retards, the lot of them!!!

As for the 'storming off' this has been reported many times before regarding different players. This has been explained that the 'unused' players like to go and get something to eat as they don't eat much before they play. For some unknown reason they prefer to leave the ground to buy their food and return later, in time to watch the match ! :D

Enoch, Russell and Keogh were all in David Lloyd at around 2.00. One of them wasn't a happy bunny, not sure over what though. Could have been about not being in the squad, closing the Atyeo walkway or even the ticket prices :D

Brooker was in there with Walshy too.

You quite often see the City players not in the squad over there at that time of day, and they usually eat there.

I heard the same rumours. Actually, storming out isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'd rather that reaction (coupled with a renewed vigour to get back into the team) than a casual acceptance "as if it didn't matter". One thing we can be sure of - GJ won't accept any players with the wrong attitude.

After last week Alex Russell & Enoch dropped from the starting line up, Not even making the bench.

AR was sat in the posh seats, Where was Enoch?

Injured? I haven't heard.

Anyone know?

Is it because he was crap against Blackpool and QPR? that's just a guess mind you.

Good point. Would you trust Lindley Catering ? :whistle2:

Is it because he was crap against Blackpool and QPR? that's just a guess mind you.

That's generous Dave, elevating that performance at Blackpool to the level of crap.Even the Blackpool fans after were commenting on the big bloke upfront who never heads the ball and strolls about looking disinterested.

Enoch playing like that or Murray? No Brainer and GJ obviously agrees.

I'm glad to here johnson dropped enoch as his work rate is just not there and sometimes it looks like enoch dosent give a care if we win or lose, he just dosent gve enough for me and I'm glad to see johnson isnt scared to drop players if there not up to giving 110%

I`ve said before and i`ll say it again. Enoch never gives less than 100%. The problem is that his 100% is probably never going to be good enough in this league.

PDG

Archived