IGNORED

Boycott

bs3

If we fail to win promotion which seems very likely Lansdown should sack Wilson.

If Wilson remains manager next season and we are still in Div 2 we should boycott all home matches until he is dismissed.

I know I may be jumping the gun but I think we have blown it again and this time some one should take resposibility.

Also SL sholud tell Wilson that unless you win promotion you are fired and he should now come out in the press and say it.

I'm not going to the QPR because I can't bear to see Hollowhead jumping about at the end of the match after they beat us by a rugby score, but I will go if SL makes a statement to the press promising that Wilson is down the road unless we go up, it might give Wilson and the players a kick up the back side they need.

If we fail to win promotion which seems very likely Lansdown should sack Wilson.

If Wilson remains manager next season and we are still in Div 2 we should boycott all home matches until he is dismissed.

I know I may be jumping the gun but I think we have blown it again and this time some one should take resposibility.

Also SL sholud tell Wilson that unless you win promotion you are fired and he should now come out in the press and say it.

I'm not going to the QPR because I can't bear to see Hollowhead jumping about at the end of the match after they beat us by a rugby score, but I will go if SL makes a statement to the press promising that Wilson is down the road unless we go up, it might give Wilson and the players a kick up the back side they need.

Just go and support the rovers city don't need fans like you. Have confidence in your team

Like I have said earlier today, City are third in the league, its not all gloom and doom city still have to play the top teams and if city win them you will be watching city in the first division next season.

I think what Steve L says to Danny is entirely up to him, but the very thought of making it public is insane. Can you imagine the negative and demoralising effect that would have on the players and the added pressure it would put them under?

The call from most on here is to get behind the team and support them all we can to win on Sat and gain that 2nd place - that's what I intend to do, at every game until the end of the season, and to keep believing until it is impossible for us to go up.

Pointless posts on here and on the SL forum asking Steve to publicly criticise the manager help no one and are not going to get a response, so why bother? :whistle:

Take your rose tinted specs off. We not going anywhere under Danny and my views echo the majority of city fans. At least I say wait until the end of the season there is a very strong case to sack him now.

You mention Rovers they got a new manager in this week and they win 3-0 a new manager now for us could do the same.

Below is a quote from the Rovers fan forum

"I've just had a giggle at their board - the best quote has to be:

I will be at the QPR game with a huge flag saying "WILSON OUT" and will be chanting WILSON OUT the whole game.

P38, W19, D11, L8 F50, A31 good 19, Pts 68, Pos 3

What wouldn't we give to have a manager with such an appalling recored?"

thought you might like to read it? :whistle:

I have got behind the team for over 25 years and when I'm at the ground I'm 100% behind them for 90 mins.

I'm making a descision not to go to one match because simply I have had a guts full of under preformances this season.

If the majority of fans don't want Wilson next season if we are in div 2 then don't go and then the board will have to listen to the fans.

If you blindly follow the board and never question or oppose thier discission we got could end up like the gas who have a bunch of lemins has fans.

I will be at the QPR game with a huge flag saying "WILSON OUT" and will be chanting WILSON OUT the whole game.

Oh get a ******* grip. You all know Wilson wont be leaving before the end of the season if at all so why not stick with him. If he doesn't get us promotion then by all means want him out but not yet with 7 games to go :Sleep12:

I have got behind the team for over 25 years and when I'm at the ground I'm 100% behind them for 90 mins.

I'm making a descision not to go to one match because simply I have had a guts full of under preformances this season.

This is a joke, city are third in the league and still have a great chance of promotion and you are saying all the time you have supported city even when city got relegated you got 100 % behind them but because city are third you don't won't to go to a match thats a joke.

Oh get a ******* grip. You all know Wilson wont be leaving before the end of the season if at all so why not stick with him. If he doesn't get us promotion then by all means want him out but not yet with 7 games to go :Sleep12:
absolutely agree - just to be clear - the quote was not one of mine, but is being used on the Rovers forum to have a laugh at us and boy are they enjoying the comments from executedwolf on here!

Maybe you lot dont like me saying this but peronally i dont think we have a chance of automatic promotion but i keep going to very city game looking for a city win to get us closer and closer to qpr but if we dont get automatic promotion we still have the play offs.

SO EVERY1 GET BEHIND THE TEAM AGAINST QPR AND HOPEFULLY THE 3 POINTS WILL BE COMING ARE WAY.

Maybe you lot dont like me saying this but peronally i dont think we have a chance of automatic promotion but i keep going to very city game looking for a city win to get us closer and closer to qpr but if we dont get automatic promotion we still have the play offs.
Play offs at best..... It's all closing up and with the run in we have the play off's seem a bit iffy (sorry to sound so pesamistic).

My hopes were set so high earlier in the season and now I'm not sure i have any left. Its the same old story every season. Qpr, Swindon, Plymouth (God help us) I just hope City can do it, i really do :whistle:

SO EVERY1 GET BEHIND THE TEAM AGAINST QPR AND HOPEFULLY THE 3 POINTS WILL BE COMING ARE WAY.
I'll get behind the lads until the very end and i always will, whether we're in division one or the conference..... but watching City every game at the moment is so disheartening i dont know whether to laugh or cry half the time :whistle:

I think what Steve L says to Danny is entirely up to him, but the very thought of making it public is insane. Can you imagine the negative and demoralising effect that would have on the players and the added pressure it would put them under?

The call from most on here is to get behind the team and support them all we can to win on Sat and gain that 2nd place - that's what I intend to do, at every game until the end of the season, and to keep believing until it is impossible for us to go up.

Pointless posts on here and on the SL forum asking Steve to publicly criticise the manager help no one and are not going to get a response, so why bother? :whistle:

I'd say this.

1.Plymouth lost their manager and it's made no difference.

2.Our form over the last seven games and the points tally of 4 from 21, wouldn't have been any worse, under anyone.

3.DW's paid a fortune and it's about time both he and his highly paid staff started earning it.

I don't think a boycott of home games would have any effect, but away games, from which the club earns nothing, could make a point.No income would just mean selling the better players and leave this for the incoming manager to work with.

Certainly, our huge away support has counted for nothing and may actually have worked against us, by motivating the other team by the "big match atmosphere" over the last few games.

I don't even think that SL will sack DW, or that DW will even walk away, if we don't get promoted.

Something drastic, like not making the play offs this year, could, but even then DW would get a pay off circa £400-500k if he's sacked and nothing if he walks, so what do you think he'll do?.

I'll get behind the lads until the very end and i always will, whether we're in division one or the conference..... but watching City every game at the moment is so disheartening i dont know whether to laugh or cry half the time :whistle:
Well, the supports been excellent over the last seven games and we've gone downhill.

I think your remarks are best addressed at DW and the team because the fans are top and have been all season.

Give us something to cheer for Christs sake.

Well, the supports been excellent over the last seven games and we've gone downhill.

I think your remarks are best addressed at DW and the team because the fans are top and have been all season.

Give us something to cheer for Christs sake.

The fans have been absolutely superb BB i totally agree with you on that one. Although i cant speak for everyone. The lads really need to start showing some passion for us otherwise the faithful will start decreasing rapidly.

This is a joke, city are third in the league and still have a great chance of promotion and you are saying all the time you have supported city even when city got relegated you got 100 % behind them but because city are third you don't won't to go to a match thats a joke.
Ah, the famous cry of the BFP, "STILL"

All last season, I pointed out the failings that would cost us promotion and people said

" You're a Gashead," We're still, 3rd,4th,5th,7th, etc, etc, and the season before.

Thankfully there are far less Blind Faith Possee and "The We're not worthy squad" on here now because they've been proved wrong and slinked off into the corner.

Wilson needs to understand the problem and do something to address it.He should have acted 8 weeks ago, didn't and look what's happened over the last 7 games.

He has no clue and he won't solve the problem unless he has a radical rethink and tactical appraisal.

Guest rednick_74
2nd Place after Saturday would require a win by 8 goals.

Now that is optimistic :whistle:

we need a bloody miracle.. mind you weve got rougier now, a bit of divine intervention needed :D:laugh: seriously we need to raise our game on saturday, I'm sure the lads can do it... :laugh::laugh:

dw has had long enough at this club now 2 establish a competetive 1st div side. the problem is that the players have been underachieving and taking things into thier own hands when the game is going against us. dont you think that changes should be made at the coaching level rather than keep sacking managers?

We all have to accept reality here, not fantasy fuelled by over optimism or over negativsm (is that a word??). Danny Wilson is not going to go before the end of the season. A boycott or demonstration would no no good at all to club, players and the other supporters.

We have to swallow the bitter pill of poor manager decisions and tactics and support the team. What happens after the season ends is up to Steve L and the board, and DW. Supporters can influence matters on occasions but we don't know the full picture so therefore we cannot make decisions for the board or manager.

If Danny Wilson goes it will be either his decision or the board's and not ours.

It matters not that performances throughout the season have been poor; results are what counts. Durin gthe 11 match run performances were average to weak but the wins kept coming and shot the club from 9th to 1st. Now the wins have stopped, the performances have dipped slightly but not by much; little difference in the perfromances but big differences in the results means Wilson is under more pressure.

It could all change in the next 3-4 weeks but who knows? I'm not happy with the way they are playing and haven't been since August 23. I just hope they do improve next season when surely we will be playing Wimbledon and Doncaster.

Archived