IGNORED

Boycott

bs3

Boycott: Stupid idea, dont go there.

Sacking Wilson: Good idea, lets go there.

Blown it: Very Probable, we've been there already.

Backing our Club: Damn good idea, let Wilson understand it like we do, and go there.

A New Face, at the Helm: Lets try to finish on a high, with a fresh face, and put the smile back on all our faces, cept Wilson, and I for one dont care about him. Just look at the ratings in the Sun, as opposed to Vales, and tell me a new face, and the players playing for their contracts wouldnt improve then? Definitely go there and send the message out, we're going to get better

Dumping under-performers: Definitely lets go there.

Backing Our Board: Definitely go there.

Recognising our problems: WE ALL need to go there, we aint very likely to go there unless we do. All is not well in a side with one win in 6, and promotion (barring a sudden vast improvement in our form, currently), well we aint going there.

Thank you for flying Happy Clappy Airlines, please take your seats for a reality landing, in South Bristol in April.

Next season, lets all get it right, and get out of this ###### division.

end of comment. :dunno:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I would never boycott City, only because the club is always more important than whatever muppets wear the shirt and pick the team.

However i don't think I'll be making much effort next season if we don't go up and Wilson is still manager.

Guest dez_gimred

play offs are our best hope....

WAKE UP!!!

3 fu**ing points behind qpr....we beat them on sat...and they lose to tranmere or whoever and we're equal on points....not impossible..

flamin' heck u lot..

as for BB saying about wilson being on a high pay role....u think the donkeys like butler are playing for peanuts?

Archived