IGNORED

Trundle

Robbored

The two brilliant goals from Trundle yesterday were worth the admission fee alone but does anyone else think that LT could do with working on his goal celebration?

I mean after strikes like those yesterday most players would have gone mental - like Murray did against 'Boro - but Trundle hardly celebrated at all.He just ran across the box with a grin on his face after the first and stood pretty still after the second.

Maybe Trundle scores goals like that regularly and it was no big deal to him - well it was a big deal to the 12000 odd City fans inside AG.

So come on Lee - work out a specatacular goal celebration....you can practice it against Man City on Wednesday night.

Can't help but think of Robbie Keane's goal celebrations, they crack me up! :laugh:

Indeed its something he should work on in training during the coming weeks, so yes, he can practice a few vs dirty Man 5h1tty

Could be worse though, Anelka looks positively peed off when he scores, miserable git!!

The two brilliant goals from Trundle yesterday were worth the admission fee alone but does anyone else think that LT could do with working on his goal celebration?

I mean after strikes like those yesterday most players would have gone mental - like Murray did against 'Boro - but Trundle hardly celebrated at all.He just ran across the box with a grin on his face after the first and stood pretty still after the second.

Maybe Trundle scores goals like that regularly and it was no big deal to him - well it was a big deal to the 12000 odd City fans inside AG.

So come on Lee - work out a specatacular goal celebration....you can practice it against Man City on Wednesday night.

I thought his second goal celebration was class almost cantona like, just stood still hand on hips and nodded appreciatively at the atyeo with a look of thats what you get for a million quid! When he walked off at half time just smiled at the Atyeo as if to say nothing special pretty much what I expect. :whistle:

I thought his second goal celebration was class almost cantona like, just stood still hand on hips and nodded appreciatively at the atyeo with a look of thats what you get for a million quid! When he walked off at half time just smiled at the Atyeo as if to say nothing special pretty much what I expect. :whistle:

Spot on. That's exactly how i took it as well, an almost arrongant celebration of how easy it is.

I knew we were signing a decent player in trunds, but those goals were really special. He should have bought himself a few weeks with the williams moaners after that!!

I loved his response to the second goal.

This is exactly why he gets stick from away fans (as of course he did from us when he was at Swansea). When your team is playing against him, you don't want to see that; it tends to bring out a sense of loathing!!

We do though as it is a rather good larf :icecream: (NOW anyway)

I loved his response to the second goal.

This is exactly why he gets stick from away fans (as of course he did from us when he was at Swansea). When your team is playing against him, you don't want to see that; it tends to bring out a sense of loathing!!

We do though as it is a rather good larf :icecream: (NOW anyway)

That's true, you see other players celebrating infront of the East End/Atyeo and it makes you wanna spit/swear/stamp up and down and go crazy, when Trunds scores in a City shirt he can damn well rub it in, it's brilliant :englandsmile4wf:

Archived