IGNORED

New Shirt

court_bcfc

it's on the main site now. Do TFG employ any shirt designers?! What a dull shirt. it's basically a red t shirt with white round the collar and sleeves! They'll be making a killing on these shirts wonder how much they buy red t shirts for in bulk down the market! I say bring back Admiral, we had some decent shirts back then.

Much prefer the traditional badge positionings. Still a bit undecided though, its a tad plain :dunno:
I like plain, when it comes to football shirts.

Personally, I think this is the nicest kit we've had for a long time and, with the added quality feel of having mesh under the arms, I think it will be a big seller.

I'm not sure I like the mini skirt that Leroy is wearing in the pic, though. I'd have preferred shorts, but that's just personal preference.

Click Here To View The New Home Kit

Personally, I think this is the nicest kit we've had for a long time and, with the added quality feel of having mesh under the arms, I think it will be a big seller.

I'm not sure I like the mini skirt that Leroy is wearing in the pic, though. I'd have preferred shorts, but that's just personal preference.

I'm glad its plain red and not like this seasons.... I much prefer to it that. Maybe it is the fact that Leroy's wearing a shirt, and shorts about 3 sizes too big, perhaps thats the problem....?! yes thats it Edson :dunno:

Sorry to have to correct you Edson but you are wrong...it's not a skirt but a football styled kilt, in honour of all the Scots in the team. :dunno:

I'll still find myself heading down the shop to get myself one, but it just goes to show the shirt manufacturers can put the smallest amount of effort into designing a kit yet know the sales figures will hardly be effected! I haven't liked anything that TFG have released for City to be honest. Not suprised that i'd never heard of them before they starting making the city shirts! Hopefully we won't be with them too long.

Go back to Admiral??  :dunno:

I thought that admiral were going bust so they had to cut down on the amount of teams they made shirts for....or so i read in a program a few seasons back :Confused13:

its only wolves that i can think of that have their shirts made by admiral at this present time

overall i think the shirt doesnt look bad, i agree with the comment about looking like liverpool.....a bit more white next time please fellas...and a bit more imagination too :sad56:

I thought that admiral were going bust so they had to cut down on the amount of teams they made shirts for....or so i read in a program a few seasons back :Confused13:

The quality of the shirts was immense though. That one a few seasons ago with the white strips down the sides saying "Admiral" (funnily enough) was a cracking shirt.

Its way too boring and predictable in my opinion.

I would be happy to part with £40.00 if i beleived some thought went into the design of the kit, but i dont think its any different from previous seasons. :Sleep12:

Cant wait to see the new Away kit now......... :dunno:

Especially when it seems we have some quality designers within in the forum, you guys that spend half hour making up designs and then posting them seem to have quality ideas compared to anything I've seen on out shirts the last few seasons. Just proves that if people on the forum can come up with decent designs then why can't a proper company!!

Any way we could let TFG know some of the ideas you guys have had? They might be tempted to take them on board, cos it doesn't seem like they employ designers themselves!

They can't win.

The biggest criticism of the new shirt is that there is not enough white. If I remember correctly the biggest criticism of the current shirt when it was released was..... too much white.

I'm sure that TFG employ designers. However, football kits tend to follow trends. A lot of this years kits, from various suppliers have used flashes of contrasting colours around the neck and shoulders. It is the same with collars. Some years in some years out.

Personally I have grown to like the current shirt but the new one looks OK.

I'm glad that they haven't adopted the tight design as worn by Spurs. I can just see all of those beer bellies trying to bust out of the shirts. And that is the ones worn by the players. The fans would look even worse.

Forget the fact Leroy hasn't got any arms, why is he wearing a skirt? :D

Surely he is not really wearing that shirt and it has been added after the picture? If not, has Leroy only recently lost his shoulders and had his head enlarged?

His physique just doesn't look natural. No wonder he can't run properly :dunno:

Not the best shirt design I've seen, but definately not the worse either - to me it is too plain.

Not sure whether I will get it or not. When this seasons shirt was first revealed I didn't like it at all. After a while though they "grow on you".

Be interesting to see what the Away shirt is - something other than black, white green or yellow would be good.

Spot-on Edson.

You could call it a "classic" design.

The thin round neckline is similar to the ones worn by a number of Premiership clubs. For example, Arsenal, Manchester United, Portsmouth and Aston Villa.

For those with very long memories it's reminiscent of City's shirt from the 1964-65 season, when Fred Ford's side were promoted on GOAL AVERAGE to the old Division 2, after finishing second.

From the 1965-66 season to 1972-73, I believe the shirts were plain red with a round neck.

Can anyone confirm this?

This top is a rehash of last year's. I agree the retro 70s look would be good for a change. If we're going to rehash designs, let's at least go back to when we were playing top-flight football.

BTW, I'm surprised richieb hasn't been on here yet talking about brands vs. sales figures. I wait with baited breath.

Archived