IGNORED

New Shirt

court_bcfc

As ive said before - i really like it - it will look a lot more casual with a pair of jeans, and i hate the white on this years - i prefer the black one this year...

However, why the taken away the white shorts???

May be all red is a bit too much, but i really like the classic sesign, its certainly one that wont date like ones we have had in the past...

P.S - Why does Leroy do all the modelling?? Is he the best looking footballer we have?!?

However, why the taken away the white shorts???

I always assumed it was partly fashion, but mainly because of kit clashes.

Is it not now the case that two opposing teams must have different coloured shirts, shorts and socks? I think that's a rule, so I assume the main reason for having red shorts, rather than white, is so that we can wear our home kit when we are playing a team who wear a different coloured shirt from ours with white shorts, as we wouldn't be allowed to wear our white shorts, in that situation.

I might be wrong, as it's just a guess.

could be edson, but i really like the shirt, but with red shorts - think the kit as a whole could look a bit plain...

I'm hoping for a mirror image on the away, white and red, reckon thatll look nice, although me being the messy pup i am i will ruin it...

Dont think they will keep black, but please dont do yellow again!!

Guest B>reds

I think edsons right in the past we have had a choice of shorts/socks white or red so that if a team also had white shorts/socks we could change so that the home kit could be worn and didnt clash. Sure it has been done in the past against the gas.

The white is being taken out of us, first the shorts now less on the shirts. We are looking more like Liverpool now !
Doesnt look anything like Liverpool.

Liverpool's colour is a far darker red.

In my opinion our strip looks better with red shorts.

And before we go on about white shorts we'll only look like ManUre :dunno:

This top is a rehash of last year's. I agree the retro 70s look would be good for a change. If we're going to rehash designs, let's at least go back to when we were playing top-flight football.

BTW, I'm surprised richieb hasn't been on here yet talking about brands vs. sales figures. I wait with baited breath.

Never one to disappoint :P

I think the brand issue is on board with the club & eagerly await what happens when the TFG deal runs out at the end of next season.

Actually believe this is the best of the TFG designs & like the plain retro look. :D

Personally would have gone with white shorts :cool:

Sox have to be red with a thin white stripe on top or down leg. :D

Whoever chose LL to show the kit off must have been up for a laugh, I have never seen such a damn awful pose. :D

Will grace many a 1st div ground next season :dunno:

Guest east_dundry_red
The quality of the shirts was immense though. That one a few seasons ago with the white strips down the sides saying "Admiral" (funnily enough) was a cracking shirt.
The admiral shirts are the worst made shirts off all time. You lot bitch about it being plain. How about that year when we had a fully plain red shirt with iron-on badges? Admiral are crap and should never be allowed to make shirts. Also the one with their logo down the sleeves was made out of such crap material its unbelieveable.

I prefer it to this season's shirt which I don't particularly like. But if i had to pick my all-time fave it was the Umbro style one with the diamonds down the sleeves City had in 1976.

Nah its got to be the old HireRite striped kit that God wore in 1990

Archived