IGNORED

Man City To Rest Stars V Bristol City

westonred

Richards is a good defender, but hardly a star...

Richards is possibly the best teenage footballer in the country at this time, it's only because he a defender and not a striker he dosen't get the same kind of hysteria that surrounded the likes of Owen & Rooney when they broke through.....

I'd be pissed off to see the like's of Dunn & Richards not playing,if I were going!! although I'm sure many of the home crowd won't even notice :whistle2:

Richards is possibly the best teenage footballer in the country at this time, it's only because he a defender and not a striker he dosen't get the same kind of hysteria that surrounded the likes of Owen & Rooney when they broke through.....

Dead right.

Richards might only be a youngster but he's a class act.A top quality defender and in the England set-up. Trundle will glad if Richards is missing.He might get a kick.

Excellent news that they're being rested. Some of their own fans obviously not happy about it, which shows their discomfort at taking us on without a few of the big names. If they are over-cocky then that's great for us. I want to see City win, so they can put out 11 tea ladies for all I care, if they think they can afford to do that. Though obviously they'd be foreign tea ladies that Sven had only seen pour a cuppa on video.

They are now saying on Man City's OS that although they are rotating the squad Sven will not be taking the game lightly.

He says “The two strikers are very good and one of them scored twice at the weekend, the left-sided midfielder is good too and the son of the manager, Johnson, is a good footballer.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=1...amp;toyear=2007

Man City are putting a weakened team out against us tomorrow night.. Bloody cheek !!!

Don't underestimate the boys in red. Serves them right if they get s stuffing now..

They'll be calling for Svens head by Thursday

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/spo...rest_stars.html

Would have been nice if they'd spelt the name of our stadium correctly :disapointed2se:

Archived