IGNORED

Stand Up If Your Watching The Gas

andy234

It was a dirty challenge by the fouling pikeys, he had no need to go in like that. He probably didn't intent to break Dyer's leg but he certainly intended to make him feel it.

As for the commentators I can only assume they're blind. It was obvious his leg was broken before the replay, and how they missed it bending 3 inches when they watched it in slow mo only Specsavers can tell.

Overall Rovers were outclassed for an hour and made a brief fight of it at the end after a goal against the run of play without ever looking like drawing level. It was a poor performance that could easily have turned into a drubbing and it was nice to see Phillips exposing the glaring flaws in his game that Sagheads seem oblivious to live on national TV.

Well, I've never seen a game with 100 fouls in it - let alone intentional fouls such as the one in question.

It was a completely uncalled for and nasty challenge - which is why Curbishley is upset and wanting to take it further. I don't blame him.

i think that he was upset i am sure once he sits down he won't take it further, that's football people get injured but with no intent meant he won't get anywhere i'm afraid

Oh dear, Phillips cost Rovers another game with his indeciciveness.

I'll go and get the ball........no I won't....I'll.......do absolutley nothing and stand in no-mans land!

Oh bugger they've scored!

BRISTOL'S NUMBER 4, BRISTOL'S BRISTOL'S NUMBER 4! :englandsmile4wf:

That has almost had me in tears reading that! Absolute quality!

Archived