IGNORED

Stand Up If Your Watching The Gas

andy234

91 minutes on the clock and during a close up I see an orange lighter come flying across my screen in the general direction of the West Ham keeper as he was about to take a kick. From the 'clubhouse terrace' I would imagine. More nice behaviour from Bristol's family club (copyright Evening Post).

Foul on Dyer was diabolical and reminded me of the Murray incident last season. It was obvious he had broken his leg from the replay but the commentators made light of it. Gas did make a bit of a game of it towards the end and created a few chances but the gulf in class was obvious. Hope we put on a better show for the nation tomorrow night.

Did anyone else notice the family of Munsters standing behind the Rover's dugout, talk about fat and ugly. I had to turnover to BBC, since every time they appeared on the screen my kids burst into tears; and they're 15 & 17 years old.

Also what's with the Bristol Rope and Twyne billboard? is that so the sags know where to go when the want to hang themselves.

Strange club, strange ground very scary supporters!

Dyer foul was awful - looked like a contract job like the one on Murray last year. Can't believe the commentators made so light of it! Gas did make a bit of a game of it towards the end but West Ham looked capable of stepping up a gear all the way through. Phillips looked like a man possessed towards the end charging all over the place kicking the ball aimlessly and trying to join the outfield players all the time...loved the Sjy Plus picture on here...fast work and very amusing..

Foul on Dyer was diabolical and reminded me of the Murray incident last season. It was obvious he had broken his leg from the replay but the commentators made light of it. Gas did make a bit of a game of it towards the end and created a few chances but the gulf in class was obvious. Hope we put on a better show for the nation tomorrow night.

oh get real yes it was a foul but come on there was no intent, god u lot no nothing about football

Oh dear, Phillips cost Rovers another game with his indeciciveness.

I'll go and get the ball........no I won't....I'll.......do absolutley nothing and stand in no-mans land!

Oh bugger they've scored!

BRISTOL'S NUMBER 4, BRISTOL'S BRISTOL'S NUMBER 4! :englandsmile4wf:

oh get real yes it was a foul but come on there was no intent, god u lot no nothing about football

Well to me it looked like a tackle from behind with no chance of getting the ball aimed at stopping Dyer getting away. I'm sure there was no intent to cause such a serious injury but it was obvious from the television pictures that his leg was snapped the moment the foul was made. The commentators seemd to think Dyer might get up and the crowd chants seemed to indicate that he was "making a meal of it" when in fact he broke both bones in his leg. Awful to see such an injury inflicted by foul play.

As Curbishley said in his after match interview (not verbatim, but very close) - "having looked at it, we're going to have a think about it, but Jacobson should be disappointed with himself for the tackle, there was no need for it"

But he probably knows nothing about football.

you see that kind of tackle 100 times a game yes it was a foul but intent no, as chris kamara said curbishley is obviously upset.

Archived