IGNORED

The Team Needs You!

JudgeRed

The QPR game is going to be the clubs biggest game of the season it's a MUST WIN GAME. But if you feel the urge to boo a playing member of the team please stop and think before you do and count to 10. We are all in the same boat we are all die hard Bristol city fans and we all want the best for the club to boo one of our players is going to give that bit of extra confidance to QPR as they will think they have one over on us. That will be part of there game plan to get us fans on the backs of the players

I am at the time of the game going to be in midflight on rout to Atlanta i am going to be feeling helpless and i just wish i had timed it better to going away but it cant be helped now i just hope there is going to be a television on the plane with some football results on at 17.45hrs (can anyone give me sum info on what Delta airlines are like please :dunno: ).

So come on all of you :Costumed19: sing and sing out loud for the lads and let them know we are with them all the way to promotion. Becuss that is what we all want at the end of the season

And if we dont get promotion :Costumed19: GOOD BYE!!! MR WILSON!!!!

The QPR game is going to be the clubs biggest game of the season it's a MUST WIN GAME. But if you feel the urge to boo a playing member of the team please stop and think before you do and count to 10. We are all in the same boat we are all die hard Bristol city fans and we all want the best for the club to boo one of our players is going to give that bit of extra confidance to QPR as they will think they have one over on us. That will be part of there game plan to get us fans on the backs of the players

I am at the time of the game going to be in midflight on rout to Atlanta i am going to be feeling helpless and i just wish i had timed it better to going away but it cant be helped now i just hope there is going to be a television on the plane with some football results on at 17.45hrs (can anyone give me sum info on what Delta airlines are like please :dunno: ).

So come on all of you :Costumed19: sing and sing out loud for the lads and let them know we are with them all the way to promotion. Becuss that is what we all want at the end of the season

And if we dont get promotion :Costumed19: GOOD BYE!!! MR WILSON!!!!

i agree with what you say, but we have been singing our hearts

out i just wish the team would start responding to it.

but wilson must go if we don't go up he has had enough time

and other managers have lost their jobs for less than him.

Guest red_realist

DW should have gone weeks ago, its too late to do anything about it now.

£500k for a striker (out of match practice) plus two midfirelders who just about get into teams in the bottom 5 or 6 - for chr*sts sake the defence on Saturday was abysmal.

and where are al those idiots who were saying last week that Murray's arrival would miraculously make us world beaters.

The truth is simple - we aren't good enough :(:(:(:(

DW should have gone weeks ago, its too late to do anything about it now.

£500k for a striker (out of match practice) plus two midfirelders who just about get into teams in the bottom 5 or 6 - for chr*sts sake the defence on Saturday was abysmal.

The truth is simple - we aren't good enough :dunno::D:cool::D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can beat anyone in this leage if only DW played the players in their favoured positions then we would be beating all teams in the leage

But then again it is early days. :P (quote - DW)

Part time supporter

Archived