IGNORED

The Restore Basso In Goal Post

Guest CHL

Basso for me, Wheale has not done enough, weak punch led to last weekends goal against, I also think Basso would have stopped the first goal last night - no one could of saved the second thou.

there you have it, opinions hiy!!

One thing we need to remeber this is Wheale's longest run in goal since his move to City, of course somethings he does are bound to be rusty. He's only played three games in which we have won 1, drawn 1 and lost to a prem team. Remember when Basso 1st came in he had a few dodgy games. We should count our selves lucky we have two Championship class keepers.

Very good point forgot about Henderson. He did really well against QPR.

I'll re-do my statment then ' Where very lucky to have three Championship class Keepers'.

Weale is a flapper.

He's only watched one game this season, when it was on sky.

Ive actually been to every game this season you moron including Brentford on a tuesday night! Where werre you? Sat at home with teletext on? Its just my opinion and you will see in time. He will blunder. So please in future don't insinuate what people do. Some of us who can afford the luxury of sky plus can rewatch the game when we get home.

Ive actually been to every game this season you moron including Brentford on a tuesday night! Where werre you? Sat at home with teletext on? Its just my opinion and you will see in time. He will blunder. So please in future don't insinuate what people do. Some of us who can afford the luxury of sky plus can rewatch the game when we get home.

It's along way from Chingford, we all know you're an armchair fan. Still, you got to see City on Wednesday and you can see them this saturday

It amuses me you seem to think you're the first person ever to have sky +.

In 2009/10 you can come and tell us all about Sky HD too

It's along way from Chingford, we all know you're an armchair fan. Still, you got to see City on Tuesday, and you can see them this saturday

:rofl2br:

It's along way from Chingford, we all know you're an armchair fan. Still, you got to see City on Tuesday, and you can see them this saturday

Excuse me mate but personal insults are not what this forum should be about. Where the hell is Chignford? Stop making assumptions and grow up.

Excuse me mate but personal insults are not what this forum should be about. Where the hell is Chignford? Stop making assumptions and grow up.

Personal insults? You called me a moron :clapping:

I think you are going to be an amusing jester to get me through Friday afternoon.

Chingford is on London kind of. You know this as you live there.

Alas I can't take the credit! But when it was mentioned to me it became clear!

How do you know he lives in Chingford - does he have another id....Chingfordred is it !?!??

And by the way CHL - you cant say to someone don't throw insults after YOU called them a moron...??!

All this because we don't agree that Adriano 'Jesus and CHL loves me' Basso should start in goal ehhh??

I think its always going to be an issue when you've got two number one keepers. Would one have saved that, would the other have made that mistake? For Example, would Weale have not rushed out to try and nick the ball away from Blackstock in the opening game and stopped the goal? Would Basso have stopped Mpenza's strike? Who knows is the answer.

Its no use chopping and changing, obviously GJ has made his mind up that over all the time Basso has been number one and comparing the errors with all the time he's had Weale between the sticks that Chris is the better option long term.

Unless CW makes numerous howlers (which i don't think he will) he's number one for the foreseeable.

How do you know he lives in Chingford - does he have another id....Chingfordred is it !?!??

And by the way CHL - you cant say to someone don't throw insults after YOU called them a moron...??!

All this because we don't agree that Adriano 'Jesus and CHL loves me' Basso should start in goal ehhh??

Excuse me. There has been nothing worng with any of my posts and I don't understand perosnal insults. This is a bcfc fans forum. Anyway say what you like I won't be using this forum anymore. Am sick to death of it. Unless there is something important to say I will leave my opnion to when I am at the Gate.

Excuse me. There has been nothing worng with any of my posts and I don't understand perosnal insults. This is a bcfc fans forum. Anyway say what you like I won't be using this forum anymore. Am sick to death of it. Unless there is something important to say I will leave my opnion to when I am at the Gate.

[/quote

You don't understand personal insults....so why ask someone not to be insulting...and then Insult them by calling them a moron...?

Yes its a fans forum and as I always say everyone has their own opinion, you have to respect that, something you don't seem capable of doing.

• Admin

As an already previously banned member I will help you in your desire to stay away.

Banned.

ChingfordReds internet guide to trolling. From the company that brought you "Your first 1000 words in L33T" and "insulting people on the internet for dummies, dummy."

I love people who announce they're going to leave. They're just desperate to get the "please don't go" PMs.

Back on topic, while's i'm sick of the "why isn't X or Y player playing" threads already this season the only cause for concern are players who throw their toys out of the pram or have awful agents as potentially Keogh has or those who get dropped for no apparent reason. Weale i thought had taken his chance when Basso got injured. If he did too he may just go. In a way it's lucky for us that he's had the injuries. There's perhaps too much risk in him moving on when he's got it relatively safe here.

Archived