IGNORED

Enoch Showumni

kieran07

I don't think it would be much of a suprise to most if he did. He has never really been the same since getting the player of the month award back in Jan or Feb. The form he showed in that period, including an excellent game against Championship team Coventry, has never returned.

just heard Enoch Showumni is having talks with other clubs today will be gone by dead line not sure if loan or sold

visited family today. My uncle seems adamant enoch is heading to oldham. He has been right about this stuff in the past but I'm not sure its true to be perfectly honest.

Enochs not going anywhere, Brooks is crocked again.

Whats up with him now!?!?!

As harsh as this may sound, and its sad to, I really think this lad is finished in football. Everything about him screams Billy Mercer.......Something is not quite right, these injuries have been lingering about for over 12 months now, including a full pre-season. I'm certain the injury is a lot worse then is being let on.

Has anybody heard anything about Wednesday night with Enoch?

My boss who goes to every game, was told by some of his friends that Enoch was seen walking out once he knew he wasn't in the squad.

He doesn't know if there is any truth to it and is not one for exageration; just simply asking me if I had heard anything about this. Anybody hear similar or is it 2+2 making 5 again?

Enoch was signing autographs in the corner of the Ateyo, about 5 mins before the game finished on Weds night, he was wandering past when a couple of kids shouted him over, and he duly obliged. He'd wandered down from the stands with Brooker, who didnt stop to sign the autographs.

People are making mountains out of molehills here if you ask me.

right well thats that then.

i guess he must have changed his name to keogh, russell or henderson by deed poll.

:bored:

Yeah or maybe he just spelt it right...

To the person who stared the thread....1. Its Enoch Showunmi NOT Showumni 2. I shouldnt trust your life with your source as the obviously have their head stuck up their arse.

Archived