IGNORED

Other Fans......

ooRya

Just wondered what people think in general of non City fans who post on here, either on a one-off (usually when we're due to play them) or on a regular basis such as Philgas1.

Personally, I quite enjoy getting views and comments from another perspective.....even gashead ones. Actually, I find Philgas1 to be one of the more level headed and sensible posters on here! (I do believe he's a closet City fan though!)

Interested to know other peoples thoughts............?

I like it and it can give a good insight into other fans views, i also enjoyed the spat in the summer between the hearts and hibs fans when we signed Ivan.

What i don't like is stuff like the rovers forum are doing, where by if your not a Rovers fan, certain privilages are taken away, how pathetic and small minded!

Not to worry though as Dunceford banned me last month as i almost revealed to much about their new ground development!!!!

FACIST MILKMAN!

I'm all for it. I post a lot on the sag forum & I enjoy the banter. I think a lot of forumites take it far too seriously. Football

should be fun & having other teams fans on here can only make it funnier.

quite rightly said mate.........yes. its a bristol shitty site but it nice to get a guide of how many your bringing up and vice versa.

example. i posted saying that the car park reccomended for you lot is spot on as its almost under the M6, Now some of you may value this info because if it was me, id rather walk to the ground with other fans supporting the same team rather than walking in silence of fear of people hearing your accent.

loads of your lot, loads of our lot, top of table clash. what more do you want from a saturday.

See I'm here again...just nosey thats all,think I'm going to miss something..Like SCT said, he spends a lot of time on our forum,it just makes it more entertaining to see other fans views of whats going on..we don't mean no harm,and I'm no closet red,you seem to go through stages with other fans visiting,like you said either just before a big match or after a heavy defeat..still it only takes a few seconds to flick between forums so not really a problem..football is in my blood and my blood is blue so don't worry about me please..were gone now ta ta.

See I'm here again...just nosey thats all,think I'm going to miss something..Like SCT said, he spends a lot of time on our forum,it just makes it more entertaining to see other fans views of whats going on..we don't mean no harm,and I'm no closet red,you seem to go through stages with other fans visiting,like you said either just before a big match or after a heavy defeat..still it only takes a few seconds to flick between forums so not really a problem..football is in my blood and my blood is blue so don't worry about me please..were gone now ta ta.

Phil......is that a picture of you in your avatar? Just asking 'cos it looks like you're sporting a mohican, a RED mohican!

Just wondering...........

What i don't like is stuff like the rovers forum are doing, where by if your not a Rovers fan, certain privilages are taken away, how pathetic and small minded!

Damn right - I'm locked down for eternity to "level C" on the darkside forum, which means I can't start threads, view profiles etc. This is down to there being only one moderator who runs the forum like a South American dictator. Long live the democracy that is OTIB!

Damn right - I'm locked down for eternity to "level C" on the darkside forum, which means I can't start threads, view profiles etc. This is down to there being only one moderator who runs the forum like a South American dictator. Long live the democracy that is OTIB!

I supported you on the Rovers forum about raising your status from level C, I guess it hasnt worked though has it!!

I come on here to have a sneaky look, and some of you are nice to me, but some arn't!! :D

I supported you on the Rovers forum about raising your status from level C, I guess it hasn't worked though has it!!

I come on here to have a sneaky look, and some of you are nice to me, but some aren't!! :D

You're official forum is an absolute joke!!!!!!! Why do you even give it credence by using it???

I couldn't believe i was banned when all i did was a quote a source who said the "in the 30 years I've been doing business Bristol Rovers are the most incompetent bunch of I've ever dealt with" and for explaining to you lot why the ground was delayed, why it probably won't happen and whose fault it all is. I got a warmer reception on the unofficial site, in fact they loved it!

Also, some on your forum are complete numpties!!! Some woman was having a go at my thread saying i was out to get Dunce ford!!!! Why would i try when Gasheads know what an incompetent cretin the man is!

You're official forum is an absolute joke!!!!!!! Why do you even give it credence by using it???

I couldn't believe i was banned when all i did was a quote a source who said the "in the 30 years I've been doing business Bristol Rovers are the most incompetent bunch of I've ever dealt with" and for explaining to you lot why the ground was delayed, why it probably won't happen and whose fault it all is. I got a warmer reception on the unofficial site, in fact they loved it!

Also, some on your forum are complete numpties!!! Some woman was having a go at my thread saying i was out to get Dunce ford!!!! Why would i try when Gasheads know what an incompetent cretin the man is!

The only thing I think you get banned for over there is criticising the people that run the club. I presume that's because it's the official club forum, whereas our board have cut their ties with OTIB.

Your asking the wrong person my friend, I do not have a clue why you were banned, I also know someone else who was banned for no reason (a city supporter), who I had a good laugh with and enjoyed reading his posts.

Look, at the end of the day, I do not come on here to wind anyone up, I enjoy the banter and post on threads such as this one. I would not post on a serious BCFC thread, or anything else that would wind you up.......that isnt me.

However I enjoy the city fans posts who are on our forum, sir colby tit for one, and I am sure that some of you like having a few non-offensive rovers fans, such as myself on here :unsure::D

Your asking the wrong person my friend, I do not have a clue why you were banned, I also know someone else who was banned for no reason (a city supporter), who I had a good laugh with and enjoyed reading his posts.

Look, at the end of the day, I do not come on here to wind anyone up, I enjoy the banter and post on threads such as this one. I would not post on a serious BCFC thread, or anything else that would wind you up.......that isnt me.

However I enjoy the city fans posts who are on our forum, sir colby tit for one, and I am sure that some of you like having a few non-offensive rovers fans, such as myself on here :unsure::D

I wasn't having a go at you mate!!!!!!!

There was a thread on your forum just after the delay was announced and i thought i would enlighten all concerned with some information i'm privvy to.

I did also call Ron Craig (is that his name?) a liar because Rovers have known for months that building wouldn't go ahead this season.

I wasn't having a go at you mate!!!!!!!

There was a thread on your forum just after the delay was announced and i thought i would enlighten all concerned with some information i'm privvy to.

I did also call Ron Craig (is that his name?) a liar because Rovers have known for months that building wouldn't go ahead this season.

Maybe that is why you were banned then :laugh:, it would not of gone down too well calling a director a liar (even if he did lie!!!)

Maybe that is why you were banned then :laugh:, it would not of gone down too well calling a director a liar (even if he did lie!!!)

freeeeeeeeeeeedom of speech!

He and they are liars and have led you a merry dance!

I should be getting an update on the situation soon!

Just wondered what people think in general of non City fans who post on here, either on a one-off (usually when we're due to play them) or on a regular basis such as Philgas1.

Personally, I quite enjoy getting views and comments from another perspective.....even gashead ones. Actually, I find Philgas1 to be one of the more level headed and sensible posters on here! (I do believe he's a closet City fan though!)

Interested to know other peoples thoughts............?

TBH philgas is SOUND!!!!!

Always makes a decent comment, although a few trys to rattle him at time.

Always happy to read what the guy has to say, and rarely says anything unjust towards BCFC.

Is a few that get right up my backside though....no names mentioned, they know who they are!!!!

Always happy to read what the guy has to say, and rarely says anything unjust towards BCFC.

Is a few that get right up my backside though....no names mentioned, they know who they are!!!!

Hope it isnt me!! :unsure:

I'm all for it. I post a lot on the sag forum & I enjoy the banter. I think a lot of forumites take it far too seriously. Football

should be fun & having other teams fans on here can only make it funnier.

Have seen quite a few of your posts on the gas site. I actually joined the sags site 2 weeks ago but have never come across such bitter and arrogant posts in all my life. I only went on for the banter but it is more like a City website there are more posts on us and what we are doing then them. Quite like Philgas1. I am sure he is Holloways love child. Has any one else noticed the resembelance? :whistle2:

Have seen quite a few of your posts on the gas site. I actually joined the sags site 2 weeks ago but have never come across such bitter and arrogant posts in all my life. I only went on for the banter but it is more like a City website there are more posts on us and what we are doing then them. Quite like Philgas1. I am sure he is Holloways love child. Has any one else noticed the resembelance? :whistle2:

oi watch it.... :noexpression: with the age n all would be more like a brother..thanks for the kind words..think i may throw up in a minute...ive had about 6 people say about him looking like me..mostly kids though as Holloway visited Parkwall School yesterday..and thats where i teach.

You lot aint so bad just cant believe you went with the reds...

thanks mate and likewise..

oi watch it.... :noexpression: with the age n all would be more like a brother..thanks for the kind words..think i may throw up in a minute...ive had about 6 people say about him looking like me..mostly kids though as Holloway visited Parkwall School yesterday..and thats where i teach.

You lot aint so bad just cant believe you went with the reds...

Bloody hell mate you teach kids! Wow, you said you used Indian ink to tattoo the gas on your arm,you should not be teaching, unless it's bricklaying.

Bloody hell mate you teach kids! Wow, you said you used Indian ink to tattoo the gas on your arm,you should not be teaching, unless it's bricklaying.

the kids are too young for the bricklaying...I did the indian ink thing when i was 12.I teach martial arts to all ages and a little tattoo on my arm doesnt cause a problem,if it did the parents wouldnt allow their kids to train..i know youre only kidding... :innocent06:

There are a few who het right up your backside??............ :gasmask:

Archived