IGNORED

Other Fans......

ooRya

:hug:

:fastasleep:

I also received some nice and not so nice PM's from your lot following our play-off debarcle against Yeovil.

And at least one PM from some numpty who slagged you off for something a different Forest fan had said ... :whistle2: Still makes me blush, that does ...

On the subject of foreign fans, I used to enjoy Whitey03's posts (allegedly a mate of Lee Miller's from North of the Border and despite being a Rangers fan, a generally good egg). At the other end of the scale, anyone remember WeQPRAreBetterThanYou ?

Question to all - you are in the pub, and bump into someone to talk about football.

Surely, it is more interesting to talk to a fan of another club (and which club it is doesn't really matter as long as they are passionate), than one of your own.

Some of the best chats I have had have been with fans of clubs I really know very little about, Burnley, Preston, Sunderland etc.

Don't get me wrong, I love a chat with a cider 'ed, but variety is a wonderful thing.

Just excuse me if I blank you if you are a Man U fan from Torquay....

:hug:

I still pop on here occasionally, I'm usually lurking in the background. Last season was good on here. I had some lenghthy and constructive debates with many City fans. I also received some nice and not so nice PM's from your lot following our play-off debarcle against Yeovil.

City has always been my second team because I live so close to Bristol and many of my mates are City fans so I always keep an eye out on your results. Good forum this, I wish you all the best for the season and if Calderw@nk can do the unthinkable and get us promoted this year, maybe next season we can do battle again .... that is of course presuming you are not a Premiership side.

Oh please, stop tromboning us..this whole thread had turnd inoto an absolute noshfest. Whats going on???

from an early age i took both my girls and niece watch the gas..now only my niece keeps me company and youngest(12)now and again..and guess what?...my niece lives in Ashton !!..and in response to the "come out" brigade..I'm A GASHEAD..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz!

Damn right - I'm locked down for eternity to "level C" on the darkside forum, which means I can't start threads, view profiles etc. This is down to there being only one moderator who runs the forum like a South American dictator. Long live the democracy that is OTIB!

I tried, Colbers, I Tried!!!

Archived