IGNORED

Cov Tickets - Now Pay On The Day!

pdgifford64

At time of typing am now free to go to Cov tomorrow. Have looked on OS where it indicates there may be POD but by the looks of things extra tickets flying out. No way i can get down to the gate by 1600. Does anyone know if there are any tickets being sold at the Ricoh tomorrow. Not interested in sitting in with the home support.

PDG

Aint it FAB that this season we can got to places like Cov and take as many as we want...no real restrictions.....

RIP all those little park grounds where they panic if we are bringing more than 200 - and I include the minimal in that - post modernisation as well - if it ever goes ahead that is

Like Colchester, S****horpe, Blackpool, Cardiff...

City have sold 3200 with another 500 available. Coventry are making 1000 tickets available as POD.
1,249 tickets will be available on the day if we have so far sold 3221 as the main site indicates.

Don't think we will sell our full allocation but I hope we break the 4000 barrier. When was the last time we took 4000 to an away game?

At time of typing am now free to go to Cov tomorrow. Have looked on OS where it indicates there may be POD but by the looks of things extra tickets flying out. No way i can get down to the gate by 1600. Does anyone know if there are any tickets being sold at the Ricoh tomorrow. Not interested in sitting in with the home support.

PDG

I have a spare ticket if you or anyone else wants it. Will take it with me to Coventry, just call 07976 820699 if you do.

Archived