IGNORED

John Gaunt

no1cityfan_tucks

Did anyone hear him today! Called us straw hat wearing, carrot crunching, tractor drivers. Said coventry will send us home down the M5 crying in to our cider. Then proceeded to play combine harvester by the wurzels.

Cant wait to get another one over them and go top of the league.

O well at least he read my text out. :dancing6:

Did anyone hear him today! Called us straw hat wearing, carrot crunching, tractor drivers. Said coventry will send us home down the M5 crying in to our cider. Then proceeded to play combine harvester by the wurzels.

What did yer text say Tuck,s?

Tell you what, we win sat, and he,ll be getting a earache bigtime!!!!!

1) Gaunt reads out sensationalist sterotypical remark about Bristolians

2) Peeved Bristolians text/call in to have a go

3) Talksport make money off text/calls and Gaunt gets a fat payrise

Thats how Talksport works. Everything said on the station is just to wind people up to get them to call in

What did yer text say Tuck,s?

Tell you what, we win sat, and he,ll be getting a earache bigtime!!!!!

Just to remind him of last season and 3,500 cider heads will be there to watch city rampage to victory.

Thats how Talksport works. Everything said on the station is just to wind people up to get them to call in

I know that, thats why i listen becuase it often gets quiet funny. And as gaunty says himself, its better than "BBC Radio5 dead"!!!!

what time is his show on?

I have audio recordings of talksport on friday(14 september)

The fat squeeky tw at is on 1000-1300.

He also doesn't like it when people pull him up for saying 'Haytch' for the letter H. 'When I need tips on pronouciation I'll ask', funny cos by the sound of it that's exactly what you need. I must admit I listen to Talk(Bullocks)sport but most of the presenters are on the wind up to get loads of calls in, Gaunt, Adrian Durham, Ian Collins, Mike 'fat ginger a hole that thinks us and Gas should merge' Parry all spout B.S.

Just to remind him of last season and 3,500 cider heads will be there to watch city rampage to victory.

I know that, thats why i listen becuase it often gets quiet funny. And as gaunty says himself, its better than "BBC Radio5 dead"!!!!

I agree with most of what Gaunty say's great show for the most part, I just sometimes wonder what car he drives, what kind of house he lives in, where he's going on holiday,wether or not he needs tips on broadcasting, & if he did, would he ask for them? Wether or not he has a game keeper & if so, what nationality big boy?

Top man mostly, just can't work out why he's so guarded about his private life!

Looks like a fat ####### now doesn't he

I agree with most of what Gaunty say's great show for the most part, I just sometimes wonder what car he drives, what kind of house he lives in, where he's going on holiday,wether or not he needs tips on broadcasting, & if he did, would he ask for them? Wether or not he has a game keeper & if so, what nationality big boy?

Top man mostly, just can't work out why he's so guarded about his private life!

He's always on about his beloved "Jaguar"

Could be a clapped out old Skoda for all i know!

Anyway todays result should keep him quiet for a while on Monday.

UP THE CITY!!

I had the "pleasure" of Gaunt's company in the hospitality suite at the Ricoh in February for the Cup replay. We expected a funny and provocative speech before the grub but all we got was a tirade against the board, the manager and the players. With "supporters" like him, Cov have got no chance. God knows what the 60 or so Coventry fans thought as they tucked into their chicken chasseur. All I can say is us "carrot crunchers" showed him what a great team Gary has put together. and while I'm at it, Liam Fontaine was magnificent today. Keeping Jamie McCombe on the bench is some achievement and just shows what having such a strong squad can do to help those on the pitch stay focussed and playing at their best.

Bring on Tueday. Bring on the Baggies. Bring on 14 points!!!

Archived