IGNORED

Our Start

budbcfc

its a great feeling to see that everybody is happy and feeling great with the world for once. its only a matter of time before we get a thumpin ourselves ,so may i put out a plea to all you manic depressives that take delight in slagging off our club "go take a hike". bring on the baggies. :sign09:

It will be very interesting to see what the reaction is and sure as eggs are eggs, it'll happen to every team sooner or later in this Division.

The next two home games will tell us a lot about our crowds, ability and final position in this division.I'm glad we're in credit at present because our run in is a tough one, no doubt.

I reckon:

• 6 points-Delerious
  • 4 Points-Delighted
  • 3 Points-Pleased
  • 2 Points-Not bad
  • 1 Point-Disappointed
  • 0 Points-Disatisfied

its a great feeling to see that everybody is happy and feeling great with the world for once. its only a matter of time before we get a thumpin ourselves ,so may i put out a plea to all you manic depressives that take delight in slagging off our club "go take a hike". bring on the baggies. :sign09:

I agree with your point, as i think a defeat is only round the corner, but i cant see us getting thumped this season.

We look like a very strong side, especially compared to the last time we come up, when we got thrased by wolves at home!!

I can see us nicking it against the baggies, their away form has been letting them down this season and if we can get an early goal I can see (optimisticly!) us holding onto it! Especially in the vain of the last couple of games and with the renewed GJ appreciation society that is the media the boys will be flying high. I actually reckon the Burnley will be the tougher of the two

I can see us nicking it against the baggies, their away form has been letting them down this season and if we can get an early goal I can see (optimisticly!) us holding onto it! Especially in the vain of the last couple of games and with the renewed GJ appreciation society that is the media the boys will be flying high. I actually reckon the Burnley will be the tougher of the two

I said that we would win against Coventry and draw against West Brom and people said that Coventry would be tougher than West Brom. If the Coventry game does prove to be a tougher game than West Brom then we will be getting another 3 points tomorrow night. Then i think we could be top until the weekend as Watford have a tough away game at Cardiff.

• Admin
I said that we would win against Coventry and draw against West Brom and people said that Coventry would be tougher than West Brom. If the Coventry game does prove to be a tougher game than West Brom then we will be getting another 3 points tomorrow night. Then i think we could be top until the weekend as Watford have a tough away game at Cardiff.

Tougher than Cov away?

By the way Cardiff's only points this season have come on the road having lost all their home games.

Archived