IGNORED

Darren Byefield Must Start

Red Robin

DB must be in GJs plans from the start tomorrow,looked very very quick at Coventry and took his goal well.

would love to see him play alongside Trunds.

Tomorrow will be one hell of a game win this, and anything is possible.

AG surley must be close to a sellout, what more do the Bristol public want,we are at the top end of the table nobody would have thought we would be up at this giddy height.

well done GJ and the team.

DB must be in GJs plans from the start tomorrow,looked very very quick at Coventry and took his goal well.

would love to see him play alongside Trunds.

Tomorrow will be one hell of a game win this, and anything is possible.

AG surley must be close to a sellout, what more do the Bristol public want,we are at the top end of the table nobody would have thought we would be up at this giddy height.

well done GJ and the team.

Disagree sorry. I would stick with the same 11 that started and bring him on again. POSSIBLY start him against Burnley oon saturday though.

Disagree sorry. I would stick with the same 11 that started and bring him on again. POSSIBLY start him against Burnley oon saturday though.

DB is a 100% goalscorer and should score many goals for us,I will even say he will score more goals than Trunds come the seasons end.

GJ has a lovely dilema come Tuesday night.

because it is a long hard season so at some time u will need to change the side.

or what is the point of having a squad

yes it is a long hard season, but they have just had 2 weeks without a game prior to Cov, if the players aren't fresh now they never will be!

Not being a professional Football manager I've not got all faith in my opinion and claim not to be a valid authorety but...

I'd personally stick with Saturday's triumphant bunch, West Brom are going to be pacy and full of quality. We soak and soak and soak up all they have to offer, ride our luck at time's and hit them on the break - maybe even knick a lead. Then when they're knackered and disheartened we bring on our soccer punches to knock them out.

Hey-hoo, it's Football - who can tell for sure.

I forcast 1-1.

I think GJ has a dilemma. Will he stick with the same team who did so well and risk a tired performance or use the squad

and change it up? Probably stick with it as team spirit and retaining your place counts for a lot, but introduce subs earlier in

game. I would play Byfield to take some of the onus off Trundle but , again, Ivan has been doing well.... :dunno:

Never mind, all will be revealed and i cant wait for tomorrow night, i love tues night games. :wub:

I think GJ has a dilemma. Will he stick with the same team who did so well and risk a tired performance or use the squad

and change it up? Probably stick with it as team spirit and retaining your place counts for a lot, but introduce subs earlier in

game. I would play Byfield to take some of the onus off Trundle but , again, Ivan has been doing well.... :dunno:

Never mind, all will be revealed and i cant wait for tomorrow night, i love tues night games. :wub:

The other issue is that we have a squad to keep motivated and interested.

I too, would play Byfield from the start.

In terms of Sproule, he's played twice as a striker and that's only convinced me of one thing.He's a winger who's OK there as a stop gap or an impact player (sub), ala Murray.Had it been Kevin Betsy or Phil Jevons in thise last two wins they'd have been slated for playing every bit as well.

And before someone tells me we won both games and you don't change a winning team-I know we won, I was there and tell Rafa Benitez. ;)

I think we need to rotate the squad a bit as that is what all the big clubs do and we are now a top team.

Just because City are now a 'top team' doesn't mean that Johnson has to rotate the squad.

The players have just had a two week break and are only 5 games into the season. They are not likely to be knackered just yet.

Same team for me assuming everyone is fit.

I agree with starting with the same 11 as Saturday.

But just to be devils advocate IF DB starts, then on Saturdays performance the only option i see is Macca havinga rest at RB. Drop Wilson in there, move IS to the right. Macca had a couple of dodgy moments on Saturday and it would be harsh to drop him on that basis, but i reckon thats the best way to accomodate DB.

PDG

So who would you drop to accomodate them both?

Must say it is a bloody hard decision,but Byfield is a quality proven goalscorer and has done it in the championship.

LT and DB I'm sure would work well.

GJ must be rubbing his hands together with the quality he has to choose from.

Tony Mowbrey what a d###,does city have the credentials for the long haul,tonight will give a good indication of that,as there are not many APPARANTLY better sides the WBA in this league.

Come through this and we need not fear any team in here.

DB is a 100% goalscorer and should score many goals for us,I will even say he will score more goals than Trunds come the seasons end.

GJ has a lovely dilema come Tuesday night.

My predictions will definatly come true BYFIELD is a class act must start at Preston.

GJ you now it makes sence absolute quality his first goal today.

Archived