IGNORED

Eastend Tickets On Sale Now!

EASTEND WURZEL

Bloody hell , the club opens up the EE long before any of the other stands are sold out, put 500 tickets for sale on line , with the possibility of more available if we sell the allocation, and people still moan!!!!!!!

remember there are 500 season ticket holders plus 500 tickets on sale now . there was only 1000 places available anyway. WBA have 3000 tickets and they can POTD. as the Kaiser Cheifs say I PRIDICT A .............SELL OUT.

Bloody hell , the club opens up the EE long before any of the other stands are sold out, put 500 tickets for sale on line , with the possibility of more available if we sell the allocation, and people still moan!!!!!!!

remember there are 500 season ticket holders plus 500 tickets on sale now . there was only 1000 places available anyway. WBA have 3000 tickets and they can POTD. as the Kaiser Cheifs say I PRIDICT A .............SELL OUT.

The club as far as i can see have done nothing but open it as overspill as they already stated weeks ago.

I hope this is the intervention of Mr L

its a bit short notice though and this overspill arrangement is good for neither man nor beast.

can't we have a final decision and a final arrangement that's going to work and keep everybody happy? Its not too much to ask.

we are not asking for a cure for the common cold.

A big perspex wall seems to work well in Holland.

do you guys think the "trouble" was cause by a certain age group? maybe thats an option for the club to look at - but very harsh on those under a certain age who cause no trouble. what measures would you bring in to ensure maximum people but minimum trouble? fences can lead to climbing and shaking etc...see man utd vs roma

What about the people who have bought tickets somewhere else in the ground thinking they couldnt sit in the EE?

The club as far as i can see have done nothing but open it as overspill as they already stated weeks ago.

That's good news in the sense that may/does :dunno: mean that the other stands have sold out this time.

If that's the case, as you say, it's the stated policy and doesn't appear to be anything new or a U Turn to me.

Well done to the club for common sense prevailing, and please PLEASE anyone in their tomorrow, enjoy it, don't muck it up.

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: 1500 bromies coming so lets even it up a bit, get some bums on seats in there; they seem to think they will make some noise :disapointed2se: we`ll see :city::yahoo::banana::trumpet::chant6ez:

500 available tickets available online only!

Would be good to get some people in there to battle voacally with the Albion.

This people will be there; not much of a u turn by the club though ,just that old overflow thingy again; they do refer to it as the East End though on main site, that was prob an error though :clapping:

I think there will be, but lets just hope that there is NO trouble.

Well there was no trouble last time so I can't imagine there being any this time provided it is stewarded/policed prior to KO!

I have forgotten my password from the last time I bought online tickets so can someone who remembers theirs "attempyt" to buy tickets for one of the three other stans so that way we will see if it is being used as overflow?

Archived