IGNORED

Eastend Tickets On Sale Now!

EASTEND WURZEL

I think it is being used as overflow because on the City site it says 'however with a big crowd expected the Club will be placing 500 seats in the Wedlock Stand on sale'.

Also says "seats together" in the other stands are at a premium, so, whilst they haven't sold out, they might.

The most revealing comment is that "IT'S NOT ALL TICKET"

Personally, whilst I'm glad to see the EE open, I can't understand the clubs stance.Either it's safe to go in there or it isn't and surely the more fans in there the more chance of what is eupemistically called "trouble"

Stop messing around, make it ST's and POD, open it for every match, steward and police it properly, make the prices and conditions as per the Atyeo, if not a bit cheapercheaper and let's have the ground intimidationg and rocking!!

Also says "seats together" in the other stands are at a premium, so, whilst they haven't sold out, they might.

The most revealing comment is that "IT'S NOT ALL TICKET"

Personally, whilst I'm glad to see the EE open, I can't understand the clubs stance.Either it's safe to go in there or it isn't and surely the more fans in there the more chance of what is eupemistically called "trouble"

Stop messing around, make it ST's and POD, open it for every match, steward and police it properly, make the prices and conditions as per the Atyeo, if not a bit cheapercheaper and let's have the ground intimidationg and rocking!!

agree, we have had too much flip flopping about the east end.

Just open it and get on with it.

Do your job.

i cant find them either i got a season ticket in there and I'm trying to get a mate a ticket for in there

Weird; they were there last night got one then....... well got the email reciept anyway :unsure: best to phone ticket office I suppose???

I don't think they sell tickets online on the day of the game. Therefore if you still don't have a ticket in any stand, only a guess but I reacon you should go to the Dolman ticket office nearest the East End and try and buy a ticket there. Apparently someone said for the Man City game they were selling East End tickets on the day of the game there.

I said it!! They were selling them, just without telling anyone. I think they thought 6000 were going to turn up on the night and there was a need to open it as a overflow

If you order online or the phone east end tickets you have to pick it up from the dolman hut, and when they feel like selling them they have a little hatch open on the end.

I said it!! They were selling them, just without telling anyone. I think they thought 6000 were going to turn up on the night and there was a need to open it as a overflow

If you order online or the phone east end tickets you have to pick it up from the dolman hut, and when they feel like selling them they have a little hatch open on the end.

If you don't have one then, I suppose theres nothing to lose from trying.

Archived