IGNORED

Baggie Fan

baggiebois

Welcome!

1500 is that all? Thought you'd have taken the whole allocation...being a big fish in a small pond and all that ;)

Start of the season, i would have put it down for an away banker, but 4-0 flattered you at the weekend and if Ipswich would have taken their chances, i think it might have been a different outcome. We're on a roll at the moment, confidence is high and the defence is tight (ish!).

1-1 or maybe a sneaky home win...!

About 1,500 baggies comming down for the match tomorrow night, how u guys rate your chances?

hope your going to be nice to us albion fans, i heard your lot a bit rough!!

do u think u can win?

Of course we think we can win. Weve got 11 points out of a possible 15 which is promotion form. Ok so its early days but did any established Championship club think we would be 2nd in the league after 5 matches? I think your players have more to fear than ours at the moment. Realistically I think a draw would be a great result but if you have watched us on sky over the past year you know that Johnsons men don't roll over and die. SO expect a tough game with lots of passing football being played. Must admit thought you would bring more than 1500 to the gate. Who would you class as your danger men? I heard on your local radio that your fans didnt think you played well against Ipswich yet you won 4-0!Whats all that about?

we did play poorly in the 2nd half against Ipswich and could have so easily lost the game..

Albion r a very good football team very equipped for the premier league, but were not in the premier league were in the championship and we really struggle against physical teams who are very organised and with a high work rate.

teams like stoke etc..

id be very very happy with a victory tomorrow night and as an albion fan i put this game to being a stern test, so i suppose u can take that as a compliment.

Yeah 1500 is a bit crappy but we will make loads of noise and hopefully u can see us all boing boing when we score!!

our danger men, well we have a few

Gera

Brunt

Texiera

Phillips..

but id say upfront Ismail miller his pace and power is incredible in this division.

we did play poorly in the 2nd half against Ipswich and could have so easily lost the game..

Albion r a very good football team very equipped for the premier league, but were not in the premier league were in the championship and we really struggle against physical teams who are very organised and with a high work rate.

teams like stoke etc..

id be very very happy with a victory tomorrow night and as an albion fan i put this game to being a stern test, so i suppose u can take that as a compliment.

Yeah 1500 is a bit crappy but we will make loads of noise and hopefully u can see us all boing boing when we score!!

Gera

Brunt

Texiera

Phillips..

but id say upfront Ismail miller his pace and power is incredible in this division.

yes i must admit after watching the championship on sunday i thought u could of drew or lost the game if ipswich could of converted their chances but your strikers certainly know where the back of the net is, i think if we are lucky we might scrape a draw

teams like stoke etc..

Gera

Brunt

Texiera

Phillips..

Wait until you see Sproule - thats pace!

We certainly have the work rate but we try to play 'proper' football so that may help you.

You seriously do not want to 'boing boing' in the east baggiebois as the stand is alledgedly falling down! It is being knocked down soon but you lot might save us the demolition costs! :fingerscrossed:

About 1,500 baggies comming down for the match tomorrow night, how u guys rate your chances?

hope your going to be nice to us albion fans, i heard your lot a bit rough!!

do u think u can win?

no offence to you personally, but i have a passion for hating albion and hope we give the the thrashing they deserve!

they are no where near as big as they think they are. don't rate mowbury (sp!) either.

will be gutted with anything less than 3 points tomorrow night

i feel better now :noexpression:

no offence to you personally, but i have a passion for hating albion and hope we give the the thrashing they deserve!

they are no where near as big as they think they are. don't rate mowbury (sp!) either.

will be gutted with anything less than 3 points tomorrow night

i feel better now :noexpression:

yeah i agree i don't think were as big as some of the albion fans think, we do not have a god given right to beat teams like bristol city..

on a personal note, il cheer that 1 bit more if we score now knowing U have a passionate hate for WBA..

WE ARE ALBION SAY WE ARE ALBION!!!!

:laugh: will do!!

whats the atmosphere like at your place anyways, not been there before?

The away end at Ashton Gate is well known for being accoustically (sp?) superb! A car load of away fans can make a hell of a noise in there. Our fans are in there as well but our beloved chief exec will only allow season ticket holders in there now!

Night games at the Gate tend to be noisy affairs!

Safe journey BB.

U REDS

PS IF you start singing, make sure it's quiet, just in case the cracks start to appear!

yeah i agree i don't think were as big as some of the albion fans think, we do not have a god given right to beat teams like bristol city..

on a personal note, il cheer that 1 bit more if we score now knowing U have a passionate hate for WBA..

WE ARE ALBION SAY WE ARE ALBION!!!!

I would deffanately be happy with a draw, but will obviously take a win without a shadow of a doubt. no matter what its going to be a tough game for both teams! and yeah by the way we have a passionate hate for most midlands clubs!!!

teams like stoke etc..

Gera

Brunt

Texiera

Phillips..

Looks as though Phillips will be rested and C Beatie will start

teams like stoke etc..

I would say that this sums us up, however we also play some decent good football and also have very good attacking players, some with pace, i.e Sproule and Byfield and some with flair, i.e Trundle and McIndoe.

I hope we can get a decent result, and I would count a point as a decent result.

Being the only recent Ex-Premiership team we've faced in the league so far I think WBA will provide a stern test in terms of player quality. Gera is one example of the type of quality player few can afford at this level. Top player.

Still, we did alright against Man City at home, and they are second in the Premiership on merit right now. And working by the rule that you need to win your home games and draw your away games to stand a chance of promotion we can afford another home draw and still stand a chance at staying near the top right now!

I think 1 -1 would be a good result presonally, considering the quality upfront at WBA.

Tomorrow nights game is what us being in the Championship is all about. It's a massive test and I really do hope we give a good account for ourselves.

Ismal blokey up front is extreemly dangerous and IF he plays then I fear our defence will struggle, even though we did excellent against Adebola, this guy seems Premier class. Then you have Phillips....!

I would be glad of a draw, delighted with a win.

MM

:laugh: will do!!

whats the atmosphere like at your place anyways, not been there before?

It is dire in my opinion on the whole. When the East End has been open to home fans (the end you are in) it has been half decent. There will be some of us in there with you tomorow but many restrictions have been made so there won't be as many vocal fans as there should be! I'm hoping we will produce a half decent atmosphere but it will be no where near as good as previous games when we have had the East End open like last season against Brentford!

• Admin

We are due some revenge, I remain convinced that the game at The Hawthorns that saw Mickey Bell stretchered off with a broken leg and Ivan Testimetanu also carried off with cruciate ligament damage, was the one that sealed our fate that season. The Referee seemed determind to play until WBA scored, which after nearly nine minutes of extra time they did, nicking a point in the 2-2 draw.

It's a tough call imo.

Both teams full of confidence after Saturday and hopefully both will play for the three points. Much depends of how much of Saturdays form can be rekindled by both sets of players. Could be a very entertaining game.

I predict a score draw - 2-2.

I wouldn't be disapointed with that but would obviously prefer a City win.

1500 on a Tuesday night isn't too bad. City would probably take about the same to the Hawthorns if it were the reverse fixture.

1500 on a Tuesday night isn't too bad. City would probably take about the same to the Hawthorns if it were the reverse fixture.

That all depends on where we are in the league, certainly wba is one of the first ticks most people would put against when naming there away grounds to go to this season, i would definitely think 3000 to the hawthorns at least, certainly well over the 1500 you estimate

On a Saturday - yes, but not a Tuesday night. Lots of fans simply couldn't get there with work and so on.

Archived