IGNORED

Incredible What 12 Months Does

Red Robin

Tonight shows we can match any team in the championship,city are back and back to stay.

The tempo,quality was there for all to see.

Any city fan who has stayed away since our promotion must be absoulutly mad.

The ticket price is excellent value for money,as radio bristol said,any true city fan must be mad to miss out on what is being served up.

The difference between last year and this year is spectacular.

Our fans are making Ashton Gate like it was many many years ago,intimidating,loud,and passionate.

CITY ARE BACK

Tonight shows we can match any team in the championship,city are back and back to stay.

The ticket price is excellent value for money,as radio bristol said,any true city fan must be mad to miss out on what is being served up.

The diffen rence between last year and this year is spectacular.

Our fans are making Ashton Gate like it was many many years ago,intimidating,loud,and passionate.

CITY ARE BACK

I entirely agree. Tonight's game was incredible. Really glad I was there.

its amazing to think that is the team that got promoted they are so much better.

Seems that the additions we have made have been top drawer though especially marvellous Marvin the dynamo in midfield. Throw in actual wingers in Mcindoe, Sproule(or striker) with pace to burn, Trundle up front and then more strength in depth in all places and collective and individual improvements from the players already on the books and it all looks pretty rosy or red and white at the moment!!!! I don't expect us to challenge for the title but right now the Championship table is looking damn sexy!! Let's just get the points to make sure we're in the division next year first and then see how far we can go! Seems every week will be a real test with no easy games so should be one hell of a ride this year!

its amazing to think that is the team that got promoted they are so much better.

to think of the team that got promoted! so far!

Noble - Injured all season

Enoch & Jevons - not getting a look in,

BUT MOST SHOCKING...........

McCombe and Keogh - Player of the Season and Young player of the season haven't played a game for City this season!!! WOW

CITY ARE BACK

Are you offering to pay for the people who cant afford it or are they just making it up.

This continous taunting of fans who cant go because of their financial situation isnt going to change anything, the people who can afford it will go the people who cant wont.

Anyway I agree, the team where superb again tonight, they may have lacked the quality in parts that WBA had but then again we havent spent a quarter of what they have on their players, hard work and more hard work will see us finish around mid table hopefully.

We have nothing to fear if thats the best the championship has to offer, as long as we stay injury free.

CITY ARE BACK

i will stop you there........

i would love to be at the games but haven't had a chance his season as yet...... my first real chance, due to finances and being in usa will be Preston (A) and i will be there!!!!!!!!!

Are you offering to pay for the people who cant afford it or are they just making it up.

This continous taunting of fans who cant go because of their financial situation isnt going to change anything, the people who can afford it will go the people who cant wont.

Anyway I agree, the team where superb again tonight, they may have lacked the quality in parts that WBA had but then again we havent spent a quarter of what they have on their players, hard work and more hard work will see us finish around mid table hopefully.

We have nothing to fear if thats the best the championship has to offer, as long as we stay injury free.

The difference in costs are worth every penny,The quality of footy is first class,GJ summed it up IF YOU don't GO TO A GAME IN OUR SITUATION YOUR NEVER WILL, I suppose I have been spoilt watching city play the likes of Arsenal,Liverpool,Man Utd in the past and would love to see it again.

Incredible What 12 Months Does

Shows what's been achieved when so many of us are disappointed at dropping to a lowly 4th in the Championship!

To be honest with you it felt like a loss today.

Your Right expectations are at a different level after our start,the players have to keep the bar raised to the standard it is at.

My big concern is Trundle I have kept quite up to today,however having watched him play every game bar Sheff Wed away my feelings are He is way of the pace,far to slow movement wise and at present is not giving us goals what 1 million was hopefully spent on.

I had a post recently which said Byfield must start, today proved one thing to me, the guy has goals and pace and as said in my previous post BYFIELD MUST START will score more goals than Trundle.

GJ has to give him the nod for Preston away,Trundle is a concern he has to start producing and that means scoring goals for BCFC.

Archived