IGNORED

Akinbiyi

Dolman Block B

To be fair to the bloke he did what he was paid for in a season where not many of our other players could claim the same. Plus, I don't blame him for leaving. He left Gillingham to get away from Pulis, then we go and get him as manager! I'd have moved to Weston if I had to play for that pillock!

Ade scored goals for us and made money for us; not really something to boo the lad for. Might have failed at the Foxes, but I couldn't give a toss about them.

He was an ok striker in my book, nothing special.

In the season when he scored 21 goals i think you'll find half of them came

when we were out of the game, mere consolations.

Like many people have said, his goal to shots ratio was probably

about 1 goal every 20 shots !!!

Well if he got created that many chances for himself for a team that finnished bottom hes got to be half decent. Agreed he did miss a lot but scoring 21 for a team that finnished bottom speaks for itself.

At the end of the day he is/was a good player at champiosnhip level nothing more nothing less.

He lied to me!!

I won the "Player of the Month" competition in the Evening post and was invited to a luncheon at the Swallow Hotel on Park Street. He was there for City, Cureton for the Sags (Spit).

I asked him over smoked salmon would he be staying, he said he was taking his kid to Florida for a hoilday and would be there next season.....then the bugger left!

How very dare you!

Didn't he start the following season with us then Wolves came in for him after the first few games?

Archived